1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Character crush?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Misty punk, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnimeDutchess

AnimeDutchess Mew's Chosen Otaku

Of course lots of people don't think it's stupid; we all get crushes on characters at one point or another. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with a 2-D complex. ^^

I already said who I liked, I just really wanted to elaborate on your point 'cause it was so cool. ^^

2. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm sort of surprised how many posts/pages this topic has. Kinda reminds me of another thread in the General Pokemon Discussion thread. I think I posted in there too. Might as well post here as well.

Let's see, for the record I really didn't have a crush on anyone... till now(otherwise I wouldn't be posting in here now would I). Guess it would have to be Dawn. Not sure why. I haven't really had anything for the other two(May, Misty), then I found Dawn somewhat more attractive. It hasn't yet occurred to me why.

Yep, that's about it.

~C_L~

3. Shadow Lucario

Shadow Lucario Lone Vanguard

I also like Snowpoint's Gym Leader Candice. She's very attractive

4. dash142

dash142 Beginning Trainer

I guess the gym leaders I like the most would be Flannery, Whitney, Gardenia, and Sabrina (From the manga, she doesn't look or act as good on the show.)

5. Pikalover

Pikalover Ahh, true love ^_^

Take a wild guess. Go on. It's not that difficult. Quite easy to figure out. Go ahead!

Alright, I'll just tell you anyway (because I can :D). I have this super ultra mega crush on James. Why? Well, there are a lot of things... too many things for me to name right now actually :p I'll just name the basics. First of all, he is most definitely the funniest character on the show (and that gets BIG points in my book ;)). I can't remember an episode where he didn't make me laugh. I also love his personality; timid, goofy, caring, clutzy; oh yeah. And the fact that even though he's a "villain", he still loves his Pokemon and isn't afraid to show it. *sigh* what a guy....

I also have this thing for Jack Walker (from Temple of the Sea). Wow.... now there's a guy I wouldn't mind hanging out with now and again (and again and again and again...). He's so cool! He's an awesome Pokemon Ranger, he's really athletic, and he loves Pokemon! Makes me almost wish that I was a Pokemon so he could come and rescue me.... *cue swooning* :D

6. Hikari Paradise

Hikari Paradise Forever Alone

Dawn and Misty are both hotties. I think about making out with them every night.

7. High Commander Solomon

High Commander Solomon This is MADNESS!

Too much information.

8. Misty punk

Misty punk Jiggwypuffles! FTW!

I agree.

(message too short so I'm writing this)

9. blob

blob Well-Known Member

Gary, now Brock

10. Hydraulic

Hydraulic <-Thanks to this man

Misty was my fav.
    But what does a Mist "Punk" Look like?

And Tracy kinda confused me.
    Sexual Orientation wise.
    He always sounded like a girl to me.. xD

11. beenachu

beenachu <= Got you, at last!

I've always thought James was a bit cute, but crush? Way too far for me.

12. keaki17

keaki17 Edge Of Glory

May..well i really dont have a crush but i think she is beautiful and gorgeous!

13. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

Is it me, or do Dawn and May look like that are A LOT older then 10? They look like they are... 16 maybe?
    Also, i heard Misty was 12 in the way beginning. 12!?!?

I don't realy have a crush on any of these characters, but I do think they look a LOT older then they are.

14. MinunTheFighter34

MinunTheFighter34 I drink soysauce.

I lol'd.

As my for me, eh, I don't get crushes on cartoons.I just decide whether their hot or not.

15. Ethan

Ethan Banned

I don't have crushes on anime characters but I do think Misty is cute. ZOMG, I'm sooo weird. ;D

16. Finally! Someone has posted Brock! (blob) Brock likes all these girls! Finally someone likes him! I almost was going to post: "Poor Brock. No one mentioned him."

It's not really a crush, but I think that Kenny guy (Dawn's rival who has an ALAKAZAM! and PRINPLUP!) is kinda cute, but he should be with Dawn. Dawn=(blue-haired) Barbie, Kenny=Ken lol

I already posted, but I want to post again. Here are some more drawings I think are cute:

Volkner, the eighth gym leader in Sinnoh, and Aaron, from the Sinnoh Elite Four, are kinda cute. (Those 2 drawings that were in the DP guidebook that my brother wouldn't let me use until after I beat the game and did all of the extra stuff.)

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm weird. At least I'm interesting and I will be graduating in a few months. :)

17. MinunTheFighter34

MinunTheFighter34 I drink soysauce.

Yeah, I think there hot too but...what the hell?

18. Boys in my art class think Misty is hot. Why would someone want to make out with a piece of paper?

Anyway...

Some more...

Lucas and the blond rival from DP games are kinda cute. :) Ash is cute, too. (Before he went to Hoenn, and right now in Sinnoh.)

19. Tbone2356

Tbone2356 ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ

I love me some Dawn and May!

Not to the point of obsession, but like they're just pleasing to my eyes and I like their personalites.

May is fiery, stubborn, hungry and cool. Dawn is cautious, unsure, head-on and bubbily.

Gotta love 'em!

20. Cassiel

Cassiel Goddess of Mischief

Yup. Loving both Hoenn Champs in the past, but not for now.. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.