• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Well what can you tell XP I Love Ash :3 his my man forver <33

Rex Kamex

Is it me, or do Dawn and May look like that are A LOT older then 10? They look like they are... 16 maybe?

To me, May looks 13, but not 16. Dawn DEFINITELY doesn't look 16. That's my take on things, but...

I could believe Misty is 12, but that's another story.

char-cario

I enjoy some of the characters, but I guess if they actually exist, then I'm cool with being friends with them, but no way I have a crush on anyone. I've heard of admiring artwork, but no way in actually getting infatuated with a character drawn from someone's imagination.

I'm in love with Marina.

.:Kazuki-San:.

Yet another Trainer
I love Dawn. Her current new outfits so fit her very well, and that cheerleader one was T3H PWN.

zeno48

Zaker!
Crush not but I like Buneary. She's just awesomely cute, like her trainer.

I think May was a lot hotter and she had more curves. Anyways buneary is attractive but we all know how differently it will act once it evolves right? I hate playboy bunnies lol.

Dax

Legend
I think May was a lot hotter and she had more curves. Anyways buneary is attractive but we all know how differently it will act once it evolves right? I hate playboy bunnies lol.

I never really liked May's appearance. She was a great character but I hated her clothes and her hair. I prefer Dawn, she looks prettier for me. An no, the skirt has nothing to do with it.

Lopunny has more curves than any other pokemon character.

Neo Namco

go D-Backs!
Misty! she's hot and has more personality than any of the lead female characters put together, excluding Jessie(I'm talking about May and Dawn and the next girl that follows)

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Celabration! 100 posts! Well since I posted this 101, but still!
XD

----------------------------------------------------------------
To me, May looks 13, but not 16. Dawn DEFINITELY doesn't look 16. That's my take on things, but...

I could believe Misty is 12, but that's another story.

That has nothing at all to do with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.