• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Hmm... I still like Tate a lot.
[He's one of the two Mossdeep gymleaders for those who may have forgotten. ~]

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Celabration! 100 posts! Well since I posted this 101, but still!
XD

----------------------------------------------------------------

That has nothing at all to do with this thread.

Your post is also useless :/

On-topic: I still like Gary. I also had a dream about my crush from past but I won't tell who he was^^

zeno48

Zaker!
I don't know why but I'm having a crush on Zoey. She is really attractive. I would love to go out with her and be her b/f.

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
chuckles. Am i the only one who finds this topic a little weird? Hmm never had a crush on any of the characters but May sorta looks like my ex so i never liked her much. Gary looks like a prettier version of my best friend so i like him (not romantic)

Whiscash

Professional catfish
I go in and out of character crushes like anything...

The List: Drew, Dawn, Paul, Roark and Candice.

All fleeting, though. Haven't got anyone right now ^^

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Just a note of things people are saying.

Your post is also useless :/

Yes but I own this thread so I was looking after it by saying those two were int he wrong thread. And don't say this is also a useless post. -_-

markomega
Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard trainer #1 View Post
chuckles. Am i the only one who finds this topic a little weird?
Why? C'mon, it's only for fun

Exactly people! It's only for fun,
and as i said in the first post you're not allowed say stuff like this is stupid or silly or creepy or anything like that.

Hamstar

o snp.
Ash~

and if I was a pokemon....MEOWTH xD;

Hitoashi

I luff Hyouta! xD
And Max(May's brother) but not as a crush, he's just 'Omg, so cute! I wanna hug you.'
Short people are awesome and some of my friends say I have a fetish for guys that wear glasses.. 0.o'

If I was a Pokemon, I would like Richie's Pikachu with the messy fur on it's head. I also think that Ash was really cute as a Pikachu. I wanted to give it a hug. I think that Teddiursa is a cutie, too, even though it liked to steal food and then evolved into Ursaring.

I really like Sir Aaron from Pokemon movie 8! ehehe! I also like Gardenia, Cherly, May, and Jackie (Pokemon Ranger) And maybe Riley, who look exacally like Sir Aaron. He will only be in the anime series much later on. Here's is my drawing of Riley and Cherly and their main pokemon!

nicepic-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.