1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Character crush?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Misty punk, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turak

Turak Well-Known Member

I used to have a crush on Misty, back when I was younger. I have moved on to real girls now, but I still like Misty as a character.

2. Tri hawk

Tri hawk Say no to Poké-drugs

When I was younger watching Kanto and Johto I liked Misty a lot; and for a brief time, Sabrina. (Even though she scared the crud muffin out of me.)

3. r0bert01

r0bert01 Member

Deffo May, and now Cynthia

4. Super-Staff

Super-Staff Turnabout Pokemon

Back when I was about eleven, I had a crush on Brock during the early Kanto series.

During the Giselle and Erika episodes, I always found myself thinking they were very good looking. And...yeah.

5. neptune_84

neptune_84 It's go time!

i have always had a thing for james from team rocket

6. Polifem

Polifem Well-Known Member

Cynthia is the best... It's not a crush of course, but I kinda like her business appearance compared with her mysterious eyes and an AWESOME hair style

7. TheHolyShoe

TheHolyShoe Well-Known Member

G-guys, I think I've discovered my first true love in the Pokemon anime. I love him. He's so awesome and mature that I can't help but swoon everytime I see him on-screen. Did I mention he's funny, too? Yeah, a perfect gentlemen. So strong, so gentle, so...so...so majestic.

I, of course, am talking about the one and only... Muku.BIRD

8. Frontier Brain B

Frontier Brain B I'm that good.

I had a short crush on Misty's sisters once.
    Now that I'm not 7, I just wanna f*ck them. And Pike Queen Lucy. And maybe Jessie. Maybe Jessie.

9. VF-dry bones

VF-dry bones Re-playing Fire Red.

Misty. I had a 3 year cursh on her when i was 10.

but not as 'hot' as Dawn.

wtf is up with the tiny like 4 inch skirts.

im not complaining but.

theres a bitt too much 'leg' for a 'childrens' cartoon imo.

Im not a child so i dont care.

10. VF-dry bones

VF-dry bones Re-playing Fire Red.

Jessie is hot. imo. she wears mini skirts and the anime shows waist.

always good.

*settles back down into pitiful corner and thinks why i fantasize over cartoon people*

11. ~Mesprit~

~Mesprit~ *Summertime*

He is good as a roast in the restaurant:) Ahh, I love those yummy wings^^

12. K-flygon

K-flygon Well-Known Member

aaaaaaaaaaahhhh Jisele is so.......... cute

13. Chaos Emperor

Chaos Emperor ................

When I was a kid, I had a crush on Misty, but then i turned 13, and realized how silly such a thing was, then fell back.

My main crush now is Gardenia. Unlike the rest of the people here, I go for the girls who are older than 10. Gardenia looks like she's in her early 20s.

14. K-flygon

K-flygon Well-Known Member

Jisele looks like shes 15-16 ...shes awsome ^^

15. Janna

Janna stay sweet

Ash, Richie, Morty, Tate, Steven, Rudy, that guy Ash fought in the Hoenn League that had a Quilava and Charizard, Red (from manga), Green (from manga).

I'm pretty sure I'm missing like... five hundred thousand. >>;

16. Treecko Girl

Treecko Girl Sweet V

When I was younger, I had a crush on Ash.
    Now, though, I've come to see how dense and annoying he is and so Paul is my man!! Hey! He makes fun of Ash! Go Paul! Go Paul! Go Paul!

17. Galaxia

Galaxia Ice beam!

I used to have a crush on James, roffle.

18. UnkemptSuicune

UnkemptSuicune Team Rocket Member

Lol, I still have a crush on James, my all-time favorite character. I'm so pathetic... rofl

19. YunaDances

YunaDances Under my umbrella...

Ohhh.
    At first, Ash
    Then I moved on to Brock.
    I always kind of liked James.
    I FAN GIRL Gary...
    And Paul...he's moving up there.
    Not to mention, May was hot. And I love Dawn! And Garendina... XD

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  20. bhrettzerda053

bhrettzerda053 I have returned.....

I do have a crush on either Misty, May, or Dawn. To add the reason why I have a character crush on Dawn because of her cool dress. I also love Nurse Joy a lot. Not because she sports these cute Chansey but I love her outfit too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.