• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammi

Banned
*pokes at random characters throughout the Anime* You know, that one guy with the twin sisters in the seventh movie was kinda cute. What was his name again... I think it started with an R?

Omg. Someone that's not Silver from Pokesupe. D:

myochan

Brock and James are cute, but it's not really a crush these days.

Pokemon has alot of cute characters, like the gym leader who wears glasses and a hardhat(Rourke?) and Lance the dragon master(I liked his voice alot). Gary is cute too.

But the character I love most is Harley. He just fascinates the hell out of me. His outfit is really cute, too. I love to watch him clash with May-- you can feel how passionate they get when they argue! I know his mannerisms and ways of speaking are really gay, but I'd be willing to bet that he's bi- or metro- sexual. Those crazy kids are made for each other!

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
My friend had a crush on Sabrina, but not the cool anime one, the crappy pixalated FR/LG one lol!

zeno48

Zaker!
I have a little crush on May.

Jenna

*glomps*
I had a huge crush on Satoshi & that`s what got me clinged onto the PKMN series.

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
I have a crush on Dawn. I think she's funny, and cute. And her fashion sense is double her age. It makes her nearer my age (15)

odd sponge out

Number One Fangirl
I really like Lance, Harley, and Jessie. I also like James, but only like. . .Orange Islands and previous. xD

I used to like Gary and Misty like crazy too. XD

dash142

Beginning Trainer
I have a crush on all the chicks Ash has traveled with. It pisses me off that he never made a move on any of them.

rubyandsapphire

I had a crush on Dawn and May when I am in my dream,it is so funny.I don't really want to tell the whole dream but I tell just a few parts of it.I dream that I was traveling with May and Drawn in shinoh and both of them are earning thier own contest ribbons,along the way,there are advanture,crisis and something qurrell.Then,I woke up and was surprise that i had a very funny dream.Weird is it I think so too.

Last edited:

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
I had a crush on Dawn and May when I am in my dream,it is so funny.I don't really want to tell the whole dream but I tell just a few parts of it.I dream that I was traveling with May and Dawn in shinoh and both of them are earning thier own contest ribbons,along the way,there are advanture,crisis and something qurrell.Then,I woke up and was surprise that i had a very funny dream.Weird is it I think so too.

It's not Drawn, it's Dawn. Just so you know

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
It's not Drawn, it's Dawn. Just so you know

I think it was just a typo.

Anyway people I'm glad that almost no-one is thinking this is a stupid topic, I'm glad! ^.^

Prof.Rocket

Team Rocket Fan! ^.^
I have crush on Giovanni(of course), Professor Oak, and Archie(leader of team aqua) mainly. Brock ain't too bad to look at.

Oh, and I guess Misty gets my lez crush! xD If I was a guy, I'd LOVE her haha! And probably Sabrina too.

Status
Not open for further replies.