• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turak

I used to have a crush on Misty, back when I was younger. I have moved on to real girls now, but I still like Misty as a character.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
When I was younger watching Kanto and Johto I liked Misty a lot; and for a brief time, Sabrina. (Even though she scared the crud muffin out of me.)

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Back when I was about eleven, I had a crush on Brock during the early Kanto series.

During the Giselle and Erika episodes, I always found myself thinking they were very good looking. And...yeah.

Polifem

Cynthia is the best... It's not a crush of course, but I kinda like her business appearance compared with her mysterious eyes and an AWESOME hair style

TheHolyShoe

G-guys, I think I've discovered my first true love in the Pokemon anime. I love him. He's so awesome and mature that I can't help but swoon everytime I see him on-screen. Did I mention he's funny, too? Yeah, a perfect gentlemen. So strong, so gentle, so...so...so majestic.

I, of course, am talking about the one and only... Muku.BIRD

Frontier Brain B

I'm that good.
I had a short crush on Misty's sisters once.
Now that I'm not 7, I just wanna f*ck them. And Pike Queen Lucy. And maybe Jessie. Maybe Jessie.

VF-dry bones

Re-playing Fire Red.
Misty. I had a 3 year cursh on her when i was 10.

but not as 'hot' as Dawn.

wtf is up with the tiny like 4 inch skirts.

im not complaining but.

theres a bitt too much 'leg' for a 'childrens' cartoon imo.

Im not a child so i dont care.

VF-dry bones

Re-playing Fire Red.
I had a short crush on Misty's sisters once.
Now that I'm not 7, I just wanna f*ck them. And Pike Queen Lucy. And maybe Jessie. Maybe Jessie.

Jessie is hot. imo. she wears mini skirts and the anime shows waist.

always good.

*settles back down into pitiful corner and thinks why i fantasize over cartoon people*

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
G-guys, I think I've discovered my first true love in the Pokemon anime. I love him. He's so awesome and mature that I can't help but swoon everytime I see him on-screen. Did I mention he's funny, too? Yeah, a perfect gentlemen. So strong, so gentle, so...so...so majestic.

I, of course, am talking about the one and only... Muku.BIRD

He is good as a roast in the restaurant:) Ahh, I love those yummy wings^^

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
When I was a kid, I had a crush on Misty, but then i turned 13, and realized how silly such a thing was, then fell back.

My main crush now is Gardenia. Unlike the rest of the people here, I go for the girls who are older than 10. Gardenia looks like she's in her early 20s.

Janna

stay sweet
Ash, Richie, Morty, Tate, Steven, Rudy, that guy Ash fought in the Hoenn League that had a Quilava and Charizard, Red (from manga), Green (from manga).

I'm pretty sure I'm missing like... five hundred thousand. >>;

When I was younger, I had a crush on Ash.
Now, though, I've come to see how dense and annoying he is and so Paul is my man!! Hey! He makes fun of Ash! Go Paul! Go Paul! Go Paul!

YunaDances

Under my umbrella...
Ohhh.
At first, Ash
Then I moved on to Brock.
I always kind of liked James.
I FAN GIRL Gary...
And Paul...he's moving up there.
Not to mention, May was hot. And I love Dawn! And Garendina... XD

Last edited:

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I do have a crush on either Misty, May, or Dawn. To add the reason why I have a character crush on Dawn because of her cool dress. I also love Nurse Joy a lot. Not because she sports these cute Chansey but I love her outfit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.