• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
well, for the anime so far..

I think that Lance is dang it cool >.<

And that Roark is super cute X3

And that Drew is super nice ;D

And that Steven is dang cool too...

Sir Aaron rocks cus he looks like Riley

guess there's still a few waiting to be recalled

the ages are:

Misty - 10 as of debut, later said to be 12...interesting

always thought that she is at least 14 or 15, 10/12 is simply too young, even for the anime(then again the anime like to make it different from the game and manga) plus she looks older then may and dawn (debut) ...

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
always thought that she is at least 14 or 15, 10/12 is simply too young, even for the anime(then again the anime like to make it different from the game and manga) plus she looks older then may and dawn (debut) ...

Misty is confirmed to be 10 in the Japanese version of "Ash captures a Caterpie." The dub didn't translate that line for whatever reason.

Misty doesn't look older than the other two girls to me. Now she does, but back in early Kanto, compared to early Hoenn and early Sinnoh, the other two girls seem to be a tad more developed than she is.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
I have a huge crush on Ash! ^_^

And that's why I consider myself an Ash fangirl. XD

the ages are:

Ash - 10 as of debut
Misty - 10 as of debut, later said to be 12...interesting
Brock - 15 as of debut

Jessie - 17 (but for some reason, pokeani estimates 25)
James - 17 (but for some reason, pokeani estimates 25)

Tracey - 14/15 as of debut

May - 10 as of debut
Max - 7 as of debut

Dawn - 10 as of debut

EDIT: rank up!

So Ash is still 10? Hasn't aged in the bit hmm. I already said my crush, Ashey-phoo.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
There's no possible way that Ash could still be 10. And personally, I seem him as being 14 or 15 currently (in my opinion).

Especially since time passes in the anime, and also, there's the fact that Ash has greatly matured since season one. He certainly doesn't act the same way as he did back then. Heck, he also looks older every time he gets a new outfit! XD

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Besides, the characters can be any age we want when we imagine them. And even without that... I became a Pokeshipper at age 12, and it just stuck. It's a little like someone still having a crush on a childhood sweetheart she hasn't seen in years.

razor fire

May.... do I need to say more?
offtopic: how old is she? First I heard she was between 13 and 16. Bulbapedia says she's 10 years old. which one is it?

Satoshifangirl

There's no possible way that Ash could still be 10. And personally, I seem him as being 14 or 15 currently (in my opinion).

Especially since time passes in the anime, and also, there's the fact that Ash has greatly matured since season one. He certainly doesn't act the same way as he did back then. Heck, he also looks older every time he gets a new outfit! XD

Yea i also thought that there only could be a floating timeline when there is no years passing by. Plus they never actually said he is still 10 in the anime and in the first season Ash was really acting like a 10 year old. Now he really acts like a teenager(except that he still doesn't care for romance and still doesn't get it when a girl likes him but i even know some 16/17 year old guys who are like that and they aren't gay just ignorant.) first he was hyper and funny ans everything now he's really relaxed and...sometimes funny XD and yea like you said he looks way older now then in the first few seasons. Well maby we'll found out in the episode May returns too sinnoh, maby she tells that Max is a trainer now. That means that Max ages so why wouldn't Ash age? Well i'm going offtopic sorry but i already posted that Ash is my favorite and "crush" XD

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
I've always been a big fan of Jasmine. Call me crazy, but for some reason she's always reminded me of Natalie Portman (think Star Wars Episode I), and has a kind of understated prettiness about her...

It was cool that she made a brief appearance in the D/P games, and I'm hoping she'll make a cameo in a future D/P episode, too.

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
I used to have a BIG crush on Misty :)

razor fire

ash is 10?! On a page I read it said that Ash is 18 o_O

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
ash is 10?! On a page I read it said that Ash is 18 o_O

Correction!! He SHOULD be 18....

Anyway, it was Misty initially, then I started to write a contest shipping fanfic and I started to visualize romantic scenes between May and Drew with me as Drew.... the rest as they say is history....

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Gardenia, although she is a tad crazy.

Correction!! He SHOULD be 18....

Well, seeing that most episodes span over the time of one day in the Pokemon world, and there being just under 600 episodes. Ash should be around age 11 in my opinion.

Last edited:

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Well, seeing that most episodes span over the time of one day in the Pokemon world, and there being just under 600 episodes. Ash should be around age 11 in my opinion.

Actually no, it has been implied many times that there is a gap of at least a week or so between episodes. Plus the GF and Pokemon league are all annual events. Each region takes a year, so Ash should be 14... and he looks it... i think

Status
Not open for further replies.