• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character Discussion: Pikachu

S

SerebiiBot

pikachu.png

http://www.serebii.net/pokken/characters/pikachu.shtml

Bananarama

The light is coming
I really like Pikachu, but I'm afraid that it'll be overlooked in this game. I know that every spin-off game includes Pikachu in some way, but this one already has Pikachu Libre.

If I ever get this game, I'll probably still use regular Pikachu, though.

Cla55icAsh

I've already decided to main pikachu when i get this game and charazard of corse the good old kanto team of corse I'll use others as well sometimes ha..

AnimePsyclone

Mew... Mew... Mew...
This is Pokken Tournament, not Pokemon Go.
Anyways, Pikachu is not really that good. Everybody states Pika’s an awesome char, but it’s slower then Pika. Libre, has less combos, isn’t as cute... Pikachu Libre>Pikachu in almost every category from what I can see.