• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
I guess Eusine's already won... but i/d vote for him X3

Medea

Excalibur
*spits out her ginger ale*...Holy crap! Eusine won 10-7! Well it was still pretty close.

Okay, now this next face-off I'm going to friggin' kick myself over and over for this! And I know a bunch of members who will kick my butt for doing this...

Round Three:

[IMG200]http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/390/AG13.jpg[/IMG200] [IMG200]http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/398/AG295.jpg[/IMG200]
Drew vs. Harley​

Let the voting begin!

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
H~A~R~L~E~Y~! <3 You know, there's a reason to why I nominated him. ;3 His 00ber sexiness and his pokemon. XP +Loves Noctus-chan and Co.+

Medea

Excalibur
Drew-1
Harley-2

*and this is exactly why I never vote in my own face-offs*

Jesus "T.D" Christ I got beat twice!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Harley I guess...

Mimori Kiryu

God, Medea, what are you doing, putting me through hell? O.O!!

Drew/Shuu of course. He's hot and Contestshipping rocks like....well yeah. Harley's awesome too...but, he's not as great as Shuu.

Drew-4
Harley-3

Medea

Excalibur
Mimori Kiryu said:
God, Medea, what are you doing, putting me through hell? O.O!!
Sorry Mimori, I didn't expect to have those two facing off so damn soon! *kicks self*

Drew-5
Harley-3

taitofan

Stalker!
Haarii~ <3 I luv my jailbait, but Harley owns my soul.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for DREW because even though I like Cacturne, I HATE what Harley did to May in his debut.
BTW, how May could lose to a nobody like Eusine is beyond me! (no offense to any Eusine fans out there)

Torchic23

gee that's swell
DREW DREW DREW DREW!!!!!!!!! Drew is so much better and hotter than dumb 'ol Harley! Plus Harley is a jerk to May and always tricks her over some dumb cookies or whatever, go Drew, you rock!!!! [Did I mention I'm obsessed with Drew?]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.