• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character Interviews

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
This is something I saw on Pokecommunity, that I really want to try here. Hopefully, the RPG section is active enough for this.

In this thread, users may ask you questions about one of your RPG characters, that you'll answer in first-person as the character. Whether this is a new character your working on, or someone you've been reusing for a while, it's a great way to develop them, and you might even learn something new about them.

- First, fill out the Basic Questionnaire
This is to introduce the character that is being interviewed. Answer them in a way that will give other people incentive to ask questions. Be creative, and have fun with it!

- Before you post any answers, you must first ask questions to someone else.
In order to post your answers, ask a user who has already posted, questions about their character. (At least 2) Make sure they are meaningful and not inconsiderate or too generic. (And follow the forum rules of course.) This is necessary to keep this thread active. There needs to be questions to ask

- Ask questions even if you are responding to questions from other users.
Once again, this is to keep the thread active.

- Interviewing someone else's character without submitting answers of your own is fine, too.
If you feel like only helping out, you're welcome to do so.

Don't forget to mention what Roleplay your character is from. If you're like me, and like to reuse characters in different places, use the most recent version, or the version you like the best.

Character Name:
RP they are in:

• What is your full name?
  • When and where were you born?
  • Who are/were your parents?
  • Do you have any family other than your parents?
  • What do you do for a living?
  • Do you have any special abilities?
  • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.
  • To which social class do you belong?
  • What do you have in your pockets?
  • Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

And here's mine

Character Name: Andre Bellamy
RP they are in: Children of Legends, among others...

Andre François Bellamy, but I am sure you knew that already.

I live and work in Virbank now, but I was born Lumoise City Kalos, and that will always be my home. Have you been there? C'est une ville fabuleuse. My birthday is August first if that is what you mean by when I was born...

My parents were stars just like me! Stardom is in my blood!

Non If I do, then I do not ever see them. I do sometimes wish I had a little brother or sister though... I never see my parents, and while I am never lonely, it would be nice to have a family member around.

Pardonne moi? Why are you asking me such a thing? Do you not know who I am?! I am a Movie Star! Surely you must have seen something I was in.

Me: Andre, I know who you are! This is just a basic question I am required to ask.

Andre: It seems silly, non? If you are talking to me, then surely your readers must know what I do for a living.

This may sound ridiculous, but I have been blessed by Xerneas in a dream when I was a child, and now I have the powers of le fée! There are so many things I can do with them. People also tell me I am very... charming. I do not disagree. Now, would you do me a favor mon cheri? Could you fetch me a glass of wine, cil vous plaît? All this talking has me feeling thirsty. ♥ Oh, and make sure it is from Kalos. The wine in this country makes me gag!

Me: *Leaves and comes back with the glass of wine he asked for*

Andre: *Takes wine glass and sips it* Très bien! Merci beaucoup! *Kisses me on the cheek*

Me: ... What just happened?

Andre: *Smiles mischievously* What did I tell you?

• Tell us more of your appearance.
    Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

Did you know my last name, Bellamy, means handsome friend? I think that describes me well, don't you think? Anyway, I have short blonde hair, clear blue eyes, and in my honest opinion a beautiful face. I also dress well, if I do say so myself. Even when my personal stylist is busy, I still know how to put an ensemble together. I also look just as good out of clothes as I do in them. *winks*

Me: What...?

I have plenty of money. mon ami. I am more than happy to share some of it with you. *Blows me a kiss*

Me: ...

• What do you have in your pockets?:
    My pockets are empty, I keep all my things in my bag. I have my wallet, my phone, my passport, a mirror, my pokeballs. Nothing particularly interesting...

• Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Strange? Mon ami, there is nothing strange about me. Besides, I do not like to focus on the negative. I prefer to think about the positive things one has done in their life. That being said, people tell me I am a... how you say... a flirt? Some people get so angry when I show them a little affection. Especially the men in this country. I do not understand what the problem is. If anything, they should be happy a star such as myself is giving them any attention.

Me: Andre, some people don't like to be touched. Especially by strangers.

Andre: Ah, but I am no stranger. I am Andre. Everyone knows who I am. But that is enough about me, lets talk about you! Has anyone told you how handsome you are! *strokes my face*

Me: *thinking* I'm being hit on by my own RP character... Lovely...

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yay! 8D A Character Interview thread! I love these threads! They're awesome for knowing characters!

Let's see... I know this is weird, but I really can't tell from how you act... Are you a guy or a girl?

Second, what are your most famous movies? I haven't been to Kalos. (Literally and figuratively)

Character Name: Isaac "Frozen" Trester
RP they are in: The Endless World: A Fantasy RPG (as a lizard man devil contractor) and Baptism by Fire (as an Ice-type Charizard)

*flinches* Isaac... "Frozen" Trester... I prefer to be called Frozen.

I do not know the exact year as I haven't checked any calender recently, but I am 37 years old. I was born in Avaron, a town without a Noble Family ruling it, on the edge of Jan Desert, where my father came from.

They were...*grimaces* Luna A. Trester, a red-haired person, my mother, and...Geriro C. Trester, a thorny devil lizard beastman (Author's Note: Wrong lizard name in his SU), my father.

To my knowledge, no.

Nothing. I just roam around, taking odd jobs if dangerous enough.

Yes.
  • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

Well... I have been told my eyes are icy blue and I know my skin has a yellow tint. But the feature everyone points out are my pale yellow horns and brown-yellow tail. I do not have any physical scars, but...never mind... Then there's my fr-necklace and...metal wristband.

I am lower class right now, seeing as I have no money whatsoever. Any money I get, if someone insists me to have it, I give to orphants and orphanages. I...was before in the middle class...
  • What do you have in your pockets?

... My experimentation vial.

I'm normal compared to the rest of my kind, but not when compared to...humans... I am most concisely described, in the words of someone I met, as an "impossible fusion between lonely and flirty." I must say I was surprised he could say something so eloquently, as he was drunk at the time.