• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character of the Day Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Emo...? Anime!Natsume didn't have emotions until the end when she got all happyhappyjoyjoy, non? *imagines Natume listening to FOB while crying and writing in her diary about her parents hating her* Oh god, headache... Stupid brain, quit doing that. XP Ah, no offense to self-proclaimed emos... ^^;

Otoshi - 3
Sabrina - 10

taitofan

Stalker!
Otoshi - 4
Sabrina - 10

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Otoshi - 4
Sabrina - 11

As much as I wish to exclude the Gym Leaders, I can't, especially in the Orange League. Not many choices if you remove them. =/

Uniformity isn't a good enough argument. I'm not convinced at all that you were reluctant to put GLs in the Kanto round. The whole round has been broken because Gls will always trounce non-GLs.
Otoshi, my nomination, because Sabrina has ugly hair. And Otoshi still rocks.

taitofan

Stalker!
It's Avegaille's face-off, and she can do as she pleases.

Otoshi - 5
Sabrina - 11

taitofan

Stalker!
Otoshi - 6
Sabrina - 12

taitofan

Stalker!
Otoshi - 8
Sabrina - 14

Natsume again...

Status