• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character of the Day Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsume. She pwns Akira anyday.

taitofan

Stalker!
Oh, and taito, are you stalking me? xD;; Just kidding, I just saw how well you did on my other quiz. 10 out of 10, OMG... =O
I'm pretty good at guessing. XD Some of the questions were on the first quiz too.

Sabrina - 3
AJ - 0

Medea

Excalibur
I'm going with Sabrina...It's more of a 50/50 thing here!

taitofan

Stalker!
Sabrina - 9
AJ - 5

Told ya, Avegaille... =/

Oh well. I vote my nominee, AJ. He was one awesome Trainer and had a most inspiring episode for himself. I really would've liked to see him wipe house in the Kanto League, but oh well. The Anime was never good to add such cool twists...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Did I mention that no bashing is allowed, and by saying "overated" you are bashing already. No, I'm not going to vote again, I know it' like 5 am here... x.x But I'm just warning those people.

EDIT: Argh, I hate not having my glasses with me... -_-;

^sorry to corect you, chances are I was one of them--overrated is not bashing, it is an opinion of mine/fact. All it means is it is liked by the general public, which be true. The face-off forum is full of opinions--get used to it. =P Bashing would have sounded much worse...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
^sorry to corect you, chances are I was one of them--overrated is not bashing, it is an opinion of mine/fact. All it means is it is liked by the general public, which be true. The face-off forum is full of opinions--get used to it. =P Bashing would have sounded much worse...

But are you even running this face-off? No, then, please... don't come back. Banned, in other terms. This is one face-off I don't wish for you to try to lecture me on everything. >>

EDIT: All right, I'll vote now to start the next round... x.x Sabrina again, and Sabrina wins 10-7!

Next Round:
Round 5
i_katura_anime.gif
vs.
i_hiroshi1.gif

Blaine vs. Richie

Voting time... x.x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.