• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character Render - Gym Leader Salem

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Since I'm bidding goodbye to my character Salem, who I've played as in Pokémon games since 2013, I thought I'd show you all how the character looks in canon. You can view the bio of Salem here.

PIll2ww.png

Specifically, this is Salem at age 32, shortly after winning the Galarian Star Tournament. Salem was originally gym leader of Lilycove Gym, before abandoning his position. The gym, while still official, remains inactive.

I also designed an additional art featuring Salem and one of his signature teams, just for fun.
SdOcxaR.png

Really, I just made a second render of Salem and pasted it onto an art I made a couple years back. lol

For those wondering, I made the renders using a software called Daz Studio. I absolutely love the software and have used it to create many works of art, mostly for my own enjoyment.

Last edited: