• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character you would have liked to see at the League.

Character you wanted to see at a League

• AJ (Kanto)

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Samurai (Kanto)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Giselle (Kanto)

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Casey (Johto)

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Montgomery (Unova)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Angie (Sinnoh)

• Shamus (Unova)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damian (Kanto)

• Holly (Sinnoh)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Over the years, we were introduced to several memorable characters that Ash has encountered. Some of these characters only had few episodes and then never showed up again. Of these characters, which did you want to see enter a League the most?

LizardonX

Banned
I voted giselle because it would have been funny to see Ash lose the league by refusing to fight his crush.

Blessed

I voted for Giselle too, lol! Would be intetesting to see how Ash reacts to seeing his first crush again. Overwhelmed by her beauty because Giselle is really pretty .I wish we could have had another episode with her in Johto or Hoenn though.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would have said Giselle, but the writers probably wouldn't have gave Ash any sort of reaction.

So, Casey. It would have been funny to see Ash completely humiliate her! XD

~marioluigifan05

BlueDragonfangirl

She wasn't on the polls but, I'd like it if Macey came back and tried to get Ash to be her boyfriend again, it'd be priceless.
Giselle would be funny though, it'd be even more comical if Ash drooled again over her while the other girls didn't get any thing from him HA.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I voted for other cause i wanted to see ash meet a male player character and see how they would react to him. though i will admit it would be nice seeing the samurai return for the sole purpose of having ash curbstomp battle him 6 to 0 to make up for the fact that the episode the samurai stared in had a broken aseop in it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Queen Casey deserved a spot in the Johto League. Everything seemed to be building up to that, but it never happened. Quite a shame.

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
I vote Casey. I'm not really sure why the writers put so much emphasis on her in the Johto saga just to have her disappear. Everything concerning Casey seemed to be building up to her entering the league and facing Ash, but it never happened. Shame really :(

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
I voted Casey too. She should definitely have been in the Silver Conference/Johto League. I was disappointed when they showed her in quite a few episodes and then she just did not show up at the Johto league. Oh, and Ritchie should have been in the Johto League/Silver Conference as well, as he appeared in some episodes during Johto with new Pokémon.

Last edited:

Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639
Voted Damian because that would have lead to some charizard plot.