• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Face-Off! V.2

taitofan

Stalker!
1. Dawn/Hikari
2. May/Haruka
3. Blue (girl) - Pokespecial
4. Misty/Kasumi
5. Brock/Takeshi
6. Tracey/Kenji
7. Ruby - Pokespecial
8. Silver - Pokespecial
9. Ash/Satoshi
10. Gary/Shigeru
11. Sapphire - Pokespecial
12. Hazel/Maron - MPJ

taitofan

Stalker!
It's Diamond; Pearl is Jun/DP Rival's counterpart. But...do you want the game character (Lucas/Kouki) or the manga character (Diamond)?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Since we're taking so long, all those who nominated before can nominate another character. Yes, meaning, 2 nominations in total, but first come first served... xD;; So have fun nominating. And hmm, Amrpis, you're going to have to clarify your nomination... @_@;;

Medea

Excalibur
Since we're doing second nominations...

1. Dawn/Hikari
2. May/Haruka
4. Misty/Kasumi
5. Brock/Takeshi
6. Tracey/Kenji
7. Ruby - Pokespecial
8. Silver - Pokespecial
9. Ash/Satoshi
10. Gary/Shigeru
12. Hazel/Maron - MPJ
13. Yellow - Pokespecial

There, that should help you out! Just three more!

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Since we're doing second nominations...

There, that should help you out! Just three more!

Yay! Thanks... xD;; Maybe I'll nominate another one so we can get started soon. I'll go with... Red from the Pokespecial.

1. Dawn/Hikari
2. May/Haruka
4. Misty/Kasumi
5. Brock/Takeshi
6. Tracey/Kenji
7. Ruby - Pokespecial
8. Silver - Pokespecial
9. Ash/Satoshi
10. Gary/Shigeru
12. Hazel/Maron - MPJ
13. Yellow - Pokespecial
14. Red - Pokespecial
15. *waiting for confirmation from Ampris*

taitofan

Stalker!
1. Dawn/Hikari
2. May/Haruka
4. Misty/Kasumi
5. Brock/Takeshi
6. Tracey/Kenji
7. Ruby - Pokespecial
8. Silver - Pokespecial
9. Ash/Satoshi
10. Gary/Shigeru
12. Hazel/Maron - MPJ
13. Yellow - Pokespecial
14. Red - Pokespecial
15. *waiting for confirmation from Ampris*
16. Pearl - Pokespecial

Hehe.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't able to get on today. Yeah, I meant the guy from the games. I've never read the manga, actually, but I wasn't sure if what's written on the first page meant that you were counting the manga and game characters who are based on another as the same character or what. ^^;

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't able to get on today. Yeah, I meant the guy from the games. I've never read the manga, actually, but I wasn't sure if what's written on the first page meant that you were counting the manga and game characters who are based on another as the same character or what. ^^;

Ah, it's okay... anyways, let's get started, starting with the first round, sorry to keep you all waiting folks... ;o

Round 1:

i_hazel.gif
vs.
i_may_anime_bf.gif

Hazel vs. May/Haruka

Ahem, if you don't read Magical Pokemon Journey much, well, then... *shrugs* Anyways, May please. ;o

taitofan

Stalker!
Maron/Hazel - 2
May/Haruka - 3

Haruka-aisai~

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
May. ;)

10charlimimt.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Oooh, hard choice.

I'll go with Haruka. Because she's love and I used to effing adore her xD (I still do, just not as much)

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
Maron/Hazel - 3
May/Haruka - 7

I vote for May again!