• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Face-Off! V.2

Manafy

Gardeniaaaaaaa

Laurencin

Gardenia again, please.

Mimori Kiryu

I can't believe I'm saying this but Barry/Jun please~

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Wait, how did Gardenia win? The score's tied at 13-13!

Anyways, im confused. And for this, i vote Cynthia, easily the best champion ever introduced. Dont think the 5th gen champ can top her. She also seems the strongest, and was a lot more significant in the anime than any other.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Oh, sorry about that, try working on a night shift and see if this also happens to you, anyways, let's go back to the previous round at 13-13 each...

I'll vote for Candice again so...

Candice/Suzuna - 14
Gardenia/Natane - 13

Laurencin

...Well, in that case... Gardenia, please.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Okay this time, Candice wins at 15-14... next round... we'll resume the next round that was started a bit early due to stress so all your votes from that time are counted...

Round 8:
Cynthia/Shirona vs. Barry/Jun

Cynthia/Shirona - 4
Barry/Jun - 3

Cynthia again.

Laurencin

Cynthiaaa.