• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Face-Off! V.2

Manafy

cynthiaaaa

Cynthia again.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Yeah, it's up to 20, you can check the first page to know how many votes a round needs... usually if there are two match up left, it's a 20 to win, last round, the finals, is 25 to win...

Cynthia/Shirona - 17
Volkner/Denji - 14

Cynthia again.

Manafy

Cynthiaaaaaaaaa

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Cynthia/Shirona - 20
Volkner/Denji - 17

Cynthia wins 20-17, next round, finals, which is 25 to win, after this, FO is going to be closed to make way for the new one...

Round 15:
Cynthia/Shirona vs. Candice/Suzuna

Candice plz.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Cynthia/Shirona - 20
Volkner/Denji - 17

Cynthia wins 20-17, next round, finals, which is 25 to win, after this, FO is going to be closed to make way for the new one...

Round 15:
Cynthia/Shirona vs. Candice/Suzuna

Candice plz.

The new one? You mean the one i'll take over?

Damn, throughout this faceoff, i've stood loyally by Candice and Cynthia's side. Therefore i shall keep voting for the one with lower votes.

So Cynthia for now