• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Face-Off! V.2

Candice for me, oh yes. 8D

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
@ Overheat: Just start a new one, since you have to edit the first page every time a new season starts after all... (and yeah, make your own rules, etc. etc.) So that really needs a new thread. And if you want to continue what was already started here (is this what you're asking?), go ahead, it's your decision if you want to or just start from scratch since you are going to run the new one.

Cynthia/Shirona - 3
Candice/Suzuna - 9

Cynthia again.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
@ Overheat: Just start a new one, since you have to edit the first page every time a new season starts after all... (and yeah, make your own rules, etc. etc.) So that really needs a new thread. And if you want to continue what was already started here (is this what you're asking?), go ahead, it's your decision if you want to or just start from scratch since you are going to run the new one.

Cynthia/Shirona - 3
Candice/Suzuna - 9

Cynthia again.

I was thinking of continuing this thread(or else whats the point of voting now?) I'll continue the thread, finish it, and then maybe I or someone else will start a new one. So I'll use your rules and everything.

I vote again for Candice(its 1:32 AM over here)

Manafy

Cynthiaaaaaaaaaaa