• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters in the anime that you wish met.

Blessed

Which characters in the anime that haven't met, but you wished that they did, or you're hoping for them to meet? An example for me is Misty & Dawn.

Lololol. I wish Misty met Iris and Dawn. Since Misty and Iris both specialize in one type. Dawn and Misty should meet because Dawn wanted Misty's lure.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Lololol. I wish Misty met Iris and Dawn. Since Misty and Iris both specialize in one type. Dawn and Misty should meet because Dawn wanted Misty's lure.

Well Misty and Dawn had no reason to meet which is likely why the writers didn't even bother.

I would have liked Gary to at least see Paul, they were both in Sinnoh at the time.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Paul and Trip should meet

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Misty & Dawn had a reason to meet!

Not really. Seeing a fishing lure isn't a big deal. Its not like Dawn (or even Ash or Brock) even mentioned Misty again the rest of the time Dawn was there.

Hell, the fishing lure itself never appeared again afterward, even though there were a few more fishing scenes in DP.

Blessed

Not really. Seeing a fishing lure isn't a big deal. Its not like Dawn (or even Ash or Brock) even mentioned Misty again the rest of the time Dawn was there.

From that lure she then knew that Misty is a friend of Ash & Brock's, runs the Cerulean Gym, and was a former traveling companion. And lastly it is something that I want to see. Just because you don't wanna see it doesn't mean others don't too!

Last edited:

IcySealeo

I want Harley and Ursula to meet in a contest. That would be interesting.

pokemon fan 132

Definitely Brock and Cilan. Meeting between two oldest and most wise members Ash traveled with would make for fantastic interactions and i always wandered who is better cook between them.

Never mind scratch that, battle between those two would be much better.

I was also always interest in Misty meeting Paul. Dunno why but his arrogance and cold attitude would lead to interesting characterization and conflict from Misty side always having low brink of tolerance toward such behavior. It wouldn't be first time she tried to stand up to weak not letting that others underestimate her.

I will say i was curious to see how she would interact with Dawn too.

Max meeting Conway would have been interesting too. Both are bookworm type of characters showing to know lot about pokemon and strategy, having lot of things in common which could make for spicy dynamic.

Hell, the fishing lure itself never appeared again afterward, even though there were a few more fishing scenes in DP.

Should we than say same thing about May meeting Dawn?

Reason behind meeting was to get know Ash former traveling companion, to bring more continuity in DP story by letting know younger generations about Ash past and to possibly either advance Misty or Dawn story through that meeting.
Judging by all those flashbacks of Ash releasing Butterfree Pikachu refusing to evolve in Vermillion etc it surely wouldn't hurt to add extra reference to past.

Approach of "nothing needing to happen" only derives from point of story having more substance to it and it discourage positive discussion with return of previous companions only bringing extra benefits.

Main reason why so many people thought how Misty will meet Dawn is exactly because of that lure with Dawn eagerness to find more about her being annotated as some form of foreshadowing among people. Back than no one knew it would just stay on lure.

Kimchu

Onward!
I think a big reunion between Ash, Brock, Cilan and his 4 traveling girl companions would be really interesting to see.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Here's a few characters that I want to see meeting each other:
Misty and Dawn
Misty and Iris
Brock and Cilan
Gary, Paul, and Trip
Barry and Bianca

Nightstar1994

I want Ash, Iris and Cilan meet Grimsley in the Filler Saga if there ever will be one. He would be such an awesome character, i bet his personality would be all mysterious and all :p

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I would like Todd and Trip to meet and decide to go on a journey together to take pictures of rare and unseen Pokemon.

When Ash wins the unova league he should rent out the indigo plateau and invite every single person he's ever met for a giant I finally won party.