• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters in the anime that you wish met.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see Cameron and Barry meet

xEryChan

Demon Child
I'd love for Barry and Bianca to meet. I'd also like for Paul and Ursula to meet as well.

johno1995

Old Team Rocket (the blasting-off-every-episode-Pikachu-stealing idiots) & Cilan
Old Team Rocket & Iris
May & Cilan
Max & Iris
Paul & Misty

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Well, Ash met most characters so others I'd like to meet are some of his rivals instead with each other and battles between them would be so cool too!

Lets see; Gary and Paul, Gary and Trip, Paul and Trip, Richie and Cameron, Barry and Bianca, Barry and Cameron, Trip and Cameron but not so sure.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Brock and Cilan
Misty and Dawn
Misty and Iris
Tracey and Cilan
Tobias and Solidad

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
ash meeting lucas, brendan, hilber, hilda, and jimmy and having them all curb stomp him just to show what a real trainer is made of!

Paul and Gary. I guess I wanted to see these two meet, not battle just meet, because Gary's not a trainer anymore so I couldn't care less to see them battle, just meet and interact.
Ursula and Georgia. It would just be funny. And since Ursula has Gabite it would be a legit way for Georgia to get up in her grill. Would be fun to see these two together.
Dawn and Max. I don't know why. I just thought a dynamic of Max thinking Dawn as only second best contest stuff would have made for a funny little moments in the anime. Nothing serious.
Lyra and anybody. Lyra was such a good character she could elevate anyone. Lyra and anbody that is or was a former main character, rival, whatever.
Pachirisu and Emolga. Now they've been together in the same episodes obviously but how on earth do you not have these two electric rodents not interact? To busy pumping up Piplup and Oshawott when it should be Emolga and Pachirisu! This could have been one of the best Pokemon dynamics ever. A electric white squirrel and a flying electric white squirrel. Both with yellow cheeks. Come on writers!
Cyrus and Giovanni. I'd love to see this two just sit down, drink some tea and talk about how crazy and evil they are.
Kenny and Conway. If only because I bet Conway could have somewhat elevate Kenny's character. Conway was that good of a character.

Edit: Final one Drew and Zoey. These two would have had the best contest battle ever.

^^^ALL OF THESE. No, seriously, these are all of my ideal match ups. I never even thought of Kenny and Conway meeting, but now I really wish they had...

Also Misty and Dawn. It just seems right for some reason. :p