• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters/Locations from Other Pokemon Media You wish Were in the Anime?

Who/What do you wish was in the Show?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fawfulmark2

We all have that hypothetical "What if?" question that goes through our heads of"what if character X was in this season" or "What if Location Y was in?" so feel free to let loose-what character did you wish to see, and why?

Fullgrizzly94

Jhoto Trainer
I really wish we had more Silver. He was barely shown in the Jap version of LoT. His ingame character is very interesting, especially the HGSS version. He could play a very interesting role in a TR arc if they ever want to focus on TR again.

I actually am just a Huge GSC fan though.

Other than that, more protagonists from the games could be cool (More Jimmy/Marina/Vincent but that's my Jhoto fanboy kicking in again).

MattySadler

Great thread man, I've got so many suggestions, I could go on all day! I'll try to limit it...

Obviously seeing each of the game player characters more in-depth would've been great. Leaf, Gold/ Ethan/ Jimmy, Crystal/ Kris/ Marina, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Hilda, Nate and Rosa appearing more, as recurring characters/ friends/ companions/ rivals would've been great. I'll always be gutted about that. Silver appearing as a recurring character/ rival would've been especially good and made the Johto series much better. I'd have always enjoyed seeing Wally as well, as a recurring character or more friendly rival. Maybe Yellow and Emerald from the manga as well.

Orre and it's characters would've been amazing as a one-off/ mini series. I'm surprised we didn't see Benga at all, same with the Shadow Triad. Disappointed we didn't see Yancy/ Curtis as well, they could've at least apeared as one offs. I guess most of the Unova series seems a bit of a missed opportunity/ disappointment to me.

Perhaps a more minor one, but I remember during the first UK run of the original series, I was genuinely surprised and disappointed that we saw no Mr. Fuji at all. Obviously now I can appreciate that whole story was probably a bit too dark/ heavy for the anime, but still. Also, I've always maintained that if they'd given Ash a Clefairy, as well as Pikachu, that would've been great, à la Isamu Akai's Clefairy. It's personality is so different to any other Clefairy we've seen in the anime and it would've been a great counterpart to the largely goody-goody Pikachu. I could've seen it and Pikachu being rivals. It would've made some great scenes in the original series, with it perhaps being dropped for something else at the end of Kanto, or in Johto.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I would have loved to have seen Brendan, Lucas, Ethan, Hilbert (still dislike that name) Nate, Leaf, Rosa, and Hilda in their own specials much like the Raikou one, where they are the stars of the special solving a problem, battling a villain, saving the day and stuff. If you could somehow squeeze Dawn, May, and Lyra in there without there being some kind of continuity screw up then that would be even better. Maybe have separate specials and then come together to save the world in a big special movie event, kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh did with their first three protagonist. That would be something I would have enjoyed if we had Chronicles. I would not want to see them on the current day anime however.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hilda, the Shadow Triad, Leaf, and all the male protagonists who should have started replacing Ash since Johto. I would also have liked to see N's castle pop up from underground at the Unova League.

Sephora

yes I'm back
*cries* Leaf! She is my favourite character from the games and I don't want anything more than for her to make an appearance in the anime!!

I also would've loved for Hilda to be in the anime (ugh, I was so sure she would be travelling with Ash in Unova but... Iris).

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
For me, it's hands down the Orre region as I was/am a huge fan of Colosseum and XD. I would find it awesome if they were to put the Orre region into the anime with Wes taking centre-stage .

Though, it's not likely to happen. :/

HMSSparky

Team Rocket Trainee
I was disappointed at the lack of Lucas in the anime. They could've done a really good subplot with Dawn. And Brendan. Basically all the male player characters from the games have only had cameos and should have had more, except the GSC duo. There could've also been something very intresting if they incorparated the Mystery Dungeon series, or perhaps have a proper anime based on it instead of the shorts.

Incendiary Revenant

You can't see me
I wish we would have gotten to see the Shadow Triad, that could have made the BW series more interesting and added potential material for even more intriguing plots. That, and I strongly preferred to have Hilda in Iris's place, it's likely she would have been more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.