• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
1381200697387.jpg
I *wonder* why... :rolleyes:

diakyu

Huh so that thing around AZ's neck was

the key to the ultimate weapon

Lysandre seems a bit slow on the uptake.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It would be nice if someone could summarize AZ's back story so that we could all follow along. The pictures on that site won't load for me so I'm completely lost.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
It would be nice if someone could summarize AZ's back story so that we could all follow along. The pictures on that site won't load for me so I'm completely lost.

[Basically, he's the king of Kalos from 3000 years ago and he had a Floette. It partook in a war and died, but he was given a small, special box and built a machine (with it?) that could revive the dead. Using the machine, he brought back his Floette, but he had grown bitter by that point due to the ongoing war and converted the resurrection machine into a superweapon that could rain destruction from the skies. He ended the war with it, but Floette saw the damage that he was causing and left him. The object around his neck is the key to the ultimate weapon.]

Last edited:

diakyu

So I'm seriously starting to think Kalos and Unova where once a unified region.
The whole thing with the kings and Kalos and Unova seemingly having interactions in the past it just makes sense. And why else would they have a statue of Reshiram?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Just a little note, if you have a member on your friends list (Me and Endolise for example), inside the info could you all put brackets in the text like this:

[cake]

The Activity on everyone's profile will show all the words, even with the ones in spoilers, so the brackets help make members not accidentally have a little glimpse at the text such as the one I showed won't show the word cake on my profile.

Tl;dr Use brackets in the info you put in spoilers to help your buddies not be spoiled *glares at Endolise*

On topic I can't wait to learn more on AZ!

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Just a little note, if you have a member on your friends list (Me and Endolise for example), inside the info could you all put brackets in the text like this:

[cake]

The Activity on everyone's profile will show all the words, even with the ones in spoilers, so the brackets help make members not accidentally have a little glimpse at the text such as the one I showed won't show the word cake on my profile.

Tl;dr Use brackets in the info you put in spoilers to help your buddies not be spoiled *glares at Endolise*

On topic I can't wait to learn more on AZ!

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

I didn't know about that <:p

I feel really bad now; I'm always very adamant about not spoiling things for others.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

I didn't know about that <:p

I feel really bad now; I'm always very adamant about not spoiling things for others.

It's alright you only spoiled like one sentence before I clicked Visitor Messages so nothing too major.

*Kyurem*

So I'm seriously starting to think Kalos and Unova where once a unified region.
The whole thing with the kings and Kalos and Unova seemingly having interactions in the past it just makes sense. And why else would they have a statue of Reshiram?

Maybe the ultimate dragon is finally going to be released in this game...?
The ties to Unova could build on this theory, but maybe I'm just to desperate to see what Pokemon it will be. AZ is a very interesting character...

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
It's alright you only spoiled like one sentence before I clicked Visitor Messages so nothing too major.

Alright, that makes me feel a bit better. I edited my previous post and will now put the bracket trick into common practice.

On-topic; it seems as though the story is really getting intense right now. That is a relief for me, because I had read somewhere that the storyline was actually much weaker than it was in Gen V. Fortunately, however, that does not seem to be the case.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
[Basically, he's the king of Kalos from 3000 years ago and he had a Floette. It partook in a war and died, but he was given a small, special box and built a machine (with it?) that could revive the dead. Using the machine, he brought back his Floette, but he had grown bitter by that point due to the ongoing war and converted the resurrection machine into a superweapon that could rain destruction from the skies. He ended the war with it, but Floette saw the damage that he was causing and left him. The object around his neck is the key to the ultimate weapon.]

I'm trying to feel sorry for AZ, but I can't. He deserved what he got although I'm not sure I understand how he's still alive. Is he just a ghost then?

diakyu

I'm trying to feel sorry for AZ, but I can't. He deserved what he got although I'm not sure I understand how he's still alive. Is he just a ghost then?
It was never stated AZ WAS that person. For all we know, he could've been the person who found Mega evolution and was friends with the person who created that weapon.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
It was never stated AZ WAS that person. For all we know, he could've been the person who found Mega evolution and was friends with the person who created that weapon.

[Sure, it's possible, but come on. :p This is about as subtle as the Colress reveal.]

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
So the whole AZ is actually 700 years old trope invocation is legit? I was hoping it was just a joke.
Sigh, and here I was hoping for another female champion, along with a non-insane plot to explain Mega Evos

diakyu

So the whole AZ is actually 700 years old trope invocation is legit? I was hoping it was just a joke.
Sigh, and here I was hoping for another female champion, along with a non-insane plot to explain Mega Evos
Don't worry, this has nothing to do with Mega Evos! That's some other story that's probably more boring.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
fyi about the

[box

I'm pretty sure that's E-rating speak for coffin and didn't have anything to do with building the thing, considering it's never mentioned as doing anything with building the thing]

Ver-mont

[But the Champion is female. AZ is not the Champion.]

(Did this need to go in spoiler tags? We've known it since forever)

Edit: spoiler tag it is

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
(Did this need to go in spoiler tags? We've known it since forever)

yes, because someone will inevitably whine that it technically wasn't confirmed, and you've therefore ruined their entire turn-based RPG experience

shadowF

Thanks guys for using spoiler tags! I really don't want to be spoiled in the plot. I am okay with being spoiled in gym leaders and elite four and rivals teams but that is it. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.