• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
Anyone else think the male protagonist looks like a young, chibi Arin Hanson (aka Egoraptor)?

l.jpg

PokeTimmy

Collector
Anyone else think the male protagonist looks like a young, chibi Arin Hanson (aka Egoraptor)?

View attachment 7597

Ah sh*t.

Now I'm going to be playing this game with the nagging feeling that I'm playing as Arin.

Hopefully you can customize things...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'd love to see Fantina in this game, although I think she was only French in the English version. I don't know, I always wanted to see more of her.

I know what you mean sis. Fantina was an amazing Gym Leader and I'd love for her to return. But right now my main priority is the new characters like the Gym Leaders. I really hope they've got interesting designs, unlike some of the 5th Gen Gym Leaders; I can't even express how miserable I was when I saw Burgh and Clay's designs. I hope that we don't get a repeat of that. Modern designs would be lovely; I want everyone to look classy and graceful like my girl Elesa.

If the DNA theory is correct, then maybe our rivals will end up always being the opposite gender of us. It can be a little battle of the sexes sort of thing that teaches equality.

Hilda

Really nice, I hope we can customize hats and stuff.

Attachments

• 407971_543249649021475_2104051786_n.jpg
    407971_543249649021475_2104051786_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

puppette

I *really* hope that these games won't turn out to have a gender/battle of the sexes theme like some people are predicting. There are too many ways for that to go wrong even though they would obviously end up teaching that both sexes/genders are just as good as the other.

Anyway, I really hope that there will be character customization like some people are predicting. It would be great if people could at least change the skin and hair colour of the player character.

Flame Mistress

I *really* hope that these games won't turn out to have a gender/battle of the sexes theme like some people are predicting. There are too many ways for that to go wrong even though they would obviously end up teaching that both sexes/genders are just as good as the other.

Thank you. Cries of sexism will be everywhere.

cybersonic233

I honestly wouldnt mind N being an after game battle. From B/W2 I got the feeling that his story wasnt over. I also seriously hope Benga returns maybe as the Champion or an Elite 4 and on the subject of Elite 4 Volkner would be a nice addition

Speedyblaziken

I hope that there r clothes and we choose from it and if we defeat gym leader we get their clothes!!!awesoome that will also show that we defeated that person.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I hope that there r clothes and we choose from it and if we defeat gym leader we get their clothes!!!awesoome that will also show that we defeated that person.

Even if customization is present, I really don't see that happening. I'm not saying it's not entirely possible though.
Accessories as extra prizes aside from money and a TM maybe, but not their clothes.

Badges exist for a reason.

foxxface

I honestly wouldnt mind N being an after game battle. From B/W2 I got the feeling that his story wasnt over. I also seriously hope Benga returns maybe as the Champion or an Elite 4 and on the subject of Elite 4 Volkner would be a nice addition

I agree. I personally enjoy it when they tie in other characters from previous generations. Makes the whole world seem more unified.

given it's on the 3ds now...i'm honestly surprised they didn't have it where your MII would become the playable character...as interesting as that would be...i'm sure some would hate that idea...& from what i see...i don't mind the new characters...i bet the more blonde based cosplayers out there are happy the female character is blonde too...i have brown hair...so i couldn't pull off the look w/out a wig...oh well =^_^=

1Hero

Bulbasaur Boss
I hope they make the dad a stay at home dad and the mom do something. I am tired of out mother just sitting at home like some housewife or some depressed widow lol

Your house has two rooms, your room, and the kitchen. U sleep in your room,so does ur mom sleep in the kitchen?lol
Anyway, i do like the idea of a dad. Spice things up a bit.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
Anyway, I really hope that there will be character customization like some people are predicting. It would be great if people could at least change the skin and hair colour of the player character.

THIS! All I'm asking is that Gamefreak let's me play as a black character... because I AM black and it isn't as easy to get into your world when your avatar looks so much unlike yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.