• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

illucio

The Illusionist
Crunch, Dark Pulse... *Goes on the internet* Night Daze, Foul Play, and Sucker Punch. And don't forget every generation there are always new Moves, so you can expect some new dark type moves. (It doesn't mean that they will be very strong or not.)

A dark gym could easily fit in the 6th/7th gym category.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I never saw the excitement on secret bases to be honest. I found it mediocre and a waste of gameplay personally. But the Underground was my main addiction to generation 4 Sinnoh wise.

It was awesome!

...but for me, it was so rare to atcually play with someone D:

stealing flags was so much fun XDD

And you could be an ******* with traps :D

There's nothing indicating that the girl is Rosa.

For all we know, it could be a Jogger or something.

I was thought about same thing as you said. I replayed the video, she seen to be a rival or something to follow him to find starters (?) but in different way, unlike the other NPCs. Do rival carries his/her own bag while traveling?

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

indospot

Just my comment on character customization: I want it. I don't even need stuff like different clothes (different models), bags, glasses or anything. Just changing their colours would be amazing. PLease, make it happen, please!!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I watched the entire thing. He pointed out some stuff I hadn't even noticed before. But, I do feel kind of sick because of the continuous playback. ._.
XDDD hurts your eyes?
what else did he say that you didn't notice before? :O

Oh my! I guess that she's the photographer like Todd Snap. =P
POKEMON SNAP REMAKE CON-okay no. XD

but it'd be interesting if it were true. :O I wonder what she has it for...

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I liked the girl protagonist better.

The boy looks just like a blander version of Hilbert.
It will be interesting to see if we'll get to customize our Trainers this time around there's no excuse now that they have full polygon models.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
XDDD hurts your eyes?
what else did he say that you didn't notice before? :O

POKEMON SNAP REMAKE CON-okay no. XD

but it'd be interesting if it were true. :O I wonder what she has it for...

What if that was the side game thing that the will add? Like the musicals and stuff..
What they add a feature where you can take pictures of pokemon? I mean this time around,
You actually encounter pokemon the way you would see them real time... just a thought though.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
It will be interesting to see if we'll get to customize our Trainers this time around there's no excuse now that they have full polygon models.

I'd like to think so especially since X and Y will be released internationally at the same time so everyone can experience the new journey with possibly their own customised trainer.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I want variety gosh darn it, but yeah, at most we'll get is hats and small stuff......................FOR NOW.

The money Nintendo and GF would get from this if they make DLC though, like I'd pay 99 cents for Dawns freaking hat.

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
Yeah, I also think there's no reason for character customization not to be introduced here: the boy looks so feminin with those glasses, and is so similar to Hilbert, so unless Game Freak is crazy, it couldn't ever have someone always like that. Yeah, and what's the mirror for? (OH GOD, POKÉMON IS LOOKING MORE LIKE SIMS NOWADAYS!)

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I want variety gosh darn it, but yeah, at most we'll get is hats and small stuff......................FOR NOW.

The money Nintendo and GF would get from this if they make DLC though, like I'd pay 99 cents for Dawns freaking hat.

That would be a rip off if that was the case. I'd say unlock the different clothes/accessories at some shop with in game money like in Tekken.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer

Oh yeah! If they add DLC to the pokemon world! Omg! I'm really big on customization and have probably spent a lifetime on customizable characters in other games. If pokemon actually added variety, ya'damn skippy that ill be paying more then just 99cents to have my character reflect what I believe my pokemon trainer would look like.
Rosa's booty shorts, Greens Leg Warmers, Sabrina's Top, and Cynthia's Hair oh yes yes! "Tré Manefique"

Last edited:
Speaking of X, I remembered there's beta female playable from Pokemon G/S, the first name is not Kris, as Crystal was known as Pokemon X in early 2000. =P

Back on topic, one of gyms that changes the "place" seen to be dark like Zorua/Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.