• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unredemption

What about a champion that is the leader of the villain team but no body knows it?

Now THAT would be an interesting concept, if they develop the idea properly. As long as the Champion appears regularly in the storyline and seems to be a "good guy", instead of keeping his gym locked up through the entire game until you were finally qualified enough to challenge him (i.e. Giovanni).

Bump.

Is that allowed here? Please don't infract me. I've been a good boy so far. Nothing negative to go against me if I try and get a job. HAVE MERCY!

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Now THAT would be an interesting concept, if they develop the idea properly. As long as the Champion appears regularly in the storyline and seems to be a "good guy", instead of keeping his gym locked up through the entire game until you were finally qualified enough to challenge him (i.e. Giovanni).

I like the idea too. But ofcourse like any good idea, it only will work if done right.
Hence that last bit quoted above.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Kind of reminds me of the end of BW1, where you'd have to face off against the evil team AFTER the Elite 4.

Anybody think there will be a character post game that uses all the starters and the types changes every month.....

Like what N did in BW2? No, I don't see that happening. It seems kind of random.

Kind of reminds me of the end of BW1, where you'd have to face off against the evil team AFTER the Elite 4.

Like what N did in BW2? No, I don't see that happening. It seems kind of random.

i know but we now have 6 of each type of starters so i thought they would utilize that in someway but thats just me.

Ryan7437

Banned
^ I approve this message.

nuzamaki90

Little trivia...

Anyone else notice how the female protagonist is the only protagonist in any Pokemon game to not have brown/brunetta hair? (Well there is Solana...)

Ryan7437

Banned
^ Interesting, hadn't noticed that! Thanks for sharing! :)

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Little trivia...

Anyone else notice how the female protagonist is the only protagonist in any Pokemon game to not have brown/brunetta hair? (Well there is Solana...)

What about Crystal? She had blue hair.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I think Crystal is the only protagonist with abnormal colored hair. Dawn technically has black hair with blue tints in it. I realized that all of the protagonists wear hats, but none of the rivals do (minus Brendan/May because they're the other gender you didn't pick).

Status
Not open for further replies.