• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Characters That Deserved More

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
Tenten from Naruto D:.

Orimoto Izumi & Kimura Kouichi of Digimon Frontier. Megumi and Miki from Digimon Savers too D;

Mel-Girl

left. right.
I really wish there was more for Kiba. He's my favourite anime bishie and he has barely done anything since the Rescue Sasuke arc. I really hope that the current arc shows some good stuff with the latest fight he's gotten himself into. XD

I also wish Ino got better. She deserves better. She's got a cool ability and she has a character that could've been fleshed out more. Her personality gave me the impression she'd be more kick-*** than Sakura. But she ends up on the sidelines too much. D=

Tenten and Shino also need better. In fact all of Team Eight from Naruto need more spotlight. They're the shaft team and it makes me sad because Kiba's in the shafted team. D=

kochoupink

butts lol
Okay, so they made Chloe specifically for the anime adaptation of Wolf and Spice, and then you barely see her. Wtf?

ChloboShoka

Writer
Kiba, Tenten and Shino do need some more appearances, I don't think I've seen them at their true potential yet. They just seem to be there and just have the dialogue, but other characters dominate them.

Another person I want to bring up is Willis from the digimon movies. I thought he was a great character.
Always blaming the virus on himself and only wanting Terriermon to be safe because his twin got trapped in the virus. Also the fact that he was a computer genius and everyone would think he could coe fine. I really liked how Davis helped him feel better. I really laughed when he kissed both Yolei and Kari.

But Willis, really did remind me of Ken and I wanted him to meet up with Ken and see how they would interact. That would have been nice because I think I needed much more of Willis.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Willie from Romeo x Juliet should have become the main protagonist and the had the entire series devoted to him, undergoing the title change to, Willie: The Most Awesome Flamboyant Playwright Stereotype Ever.

Would have saved the series from mediocrity and propelled it into Greatness with a capital G.

Romeo x Juliet was greatness anyway....If anything, I think Francisco and Curio could have done with a bit more, however, the point of the series (and the original play) was the tragic love of Romeo and Juliet, which I feel was portrayed really well.

However, to answer the point of the thread...

Tenten from Naruto - heck, her chunin exam fight was SKIPPED in the manga, and that's all she's ever really got. She really needs to be in the series more. Kishimoto must just not like her or something.

Tristan and Tea (Can't get the accent) from Yu-Gi-Oh!.....do SOMETHING damn it, or just, don't be there.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Yamaki (Digimon Tamers) - Yes. He needs more background info... Imo, he's like a 'come-and-go' character. >.> Yes, I liked it when he helped Takato & the gang.

Tsubasa (Gakuen Alice) - He isn't quite developed in terms of character, in my opinion. He is a nice guy, though.

... who else... I rarely watch anime anymore, with the exception of Pokémon, so can't remember all.

That's about it for now.

bookist

death note: that guy with thye afro (forget name). He does a fair bit throughout the series yet we never get a good look at his personality.

Oh and Lloyd from code geass. He contributes tons to the story yet never really does anything.

Last edited:

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
Tenten from Naruto - heck, her chunin exam fight was SKIPPED in the manga, and that's all she's ever really got. She really needs to be in the series more. Kishimoto must just not like her or something.

Kishi said he liked her design best and plans to use her more in Databook 3.

But I doubt she'll get more screentime anyway.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Please remember that I asked for more than just "_____ because he/she/it is cool/the best/my favorite character!" when putting your word in on a character. I want to see some reasoning in your argument, not just a simple sentence of 5 to 6 words. I wouldn't know if that would count as spam, but try to refrain from making a claim with little to no basis, OK? :)

Last edited:

Haxon22

iJerk
Well I would like to see Sado(Chad) from Bleach get some more attention. I feel that he has been left behind from the story, although he has been playing a bigger role latley. I just feel that he could have a even bigger role

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Romeo x Juliet was greatness anyway....If anything, I think Francisco and Curio could have done with a bit more, however, the point of the series (and the original play) was the tragic love of Romeo and Juliet, which I feel was portrayed really well.
But the series was Gonzo-fied -- even Gankutsuou didn't avoid that fate.

I just wondered what the whole point of the series existence, other than to possibly serve as a pilot for an awesome Willie-centered spin-off.

If I became a millionaire, I would fund it. Seriously.

I think the human Z fighters deserved more. Once the Super Saiyans appear, they get shifted off to the side. Krillin stays in the picture for the most part. Yamcha and Tien were in the Android/Cell arc, but really didn't do much other than get slapped around. In the Buu arc, they all get killed along with the rest of Earth's population. Yajirobe just quit all together, Chaotzu disappeared. I'm sure there are others I forgot, but thats all I remember from watching about 7 years ago.

D!3g0

Rei Ayanami needs waaaaay too much there are things that didn´t got resolved with her -_____- so let´s hope that she get´s it in the new movies

Penguinist Trainer

Iria from Zeiram the animation. This series was 6 episodes and I think it would have deserved a lot more.
Pai and Yakumo from 3X3 Eyes. I think this series should be much longer than it is.

Well I would like to see Sado(Chad) from Bleach get some more attention. I feel that he has been left behind from the story, although he has been playing a bigger role latley. I just feel that he could have a even bigger role

I have to agree that Chad gets the least screen time out of the main characters, and, so far, the least backstory. But I also think that Ichigo's sisters, Yuzu and Karin, need more time, as well. I mean, I'm not very far in the anime, but I'm up to date in the manga, and Ichigo's sisters (Karin at least) had an important scene. I don't remember the chapter, but
telling him that she knows about Hollows and Shinigami, to which he tries to make up an excuse, but then a Hollow appears somewhere (I think) and he runs off. We still haven't gotten to see an explanation as to how Karin knows about these things, nor have we seen Ichigo talking to her again about it. I'm upset, because Karin knowing about Hollows and Shinigami is a pretty big thing, and yet nothing's happened since she told her brother about it.

SailorPika

Dark Poke'mon Lover
Kaworu (Evangelion)
Hotaru/Sailor Saturn & Princess Kakyu (Sailor Moon)
Most of the Digimon characters

That's all I can think of for now.