• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chargeman Ken

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
RetroCrush put the first episode on YouTube as a promotion...

Not as bad as I've heard, but too rushed. Most of those old 5-minute daily cartoons were serialized, or comedies; this tried to tell a complete action/adventure story, & they didn't have enough time to develop the plot. Also, if Ken destroyed the space station, & the aliens were keeping the kids there...yeah, The Knack studios didn't think everything through...

Has anyone else seen any of these?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I saw a YouTuber comment on the series as a whole a couple months back and yeah, this anime is extremely odd even for its own genre. Episodes are extremely short and no real explanation is ever given about the aliens’ plan. Oh and a little kid is just running around shooting people into dust with a laser gun and never making sure that these were actually aliens disguised as humans and not innocent people going grocery shopping and never expecting to be disintegrated.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Dynamite in the Brain is amazing. I actually knew about that episode before I watched his video on it (one of the streamers I watch had a clip of it and he called it a cursed cartoon), but had no idea what anime it was from.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Not as bad as I've heard
Embrace the badness and find peace with your lord and savior, Chargeman Ken, hallowed be his name. Become one with the emptiness in the cracks of your mind and you'll reach nirvana.