• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard Chills! (107)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Charizard Chills!

After it gets Frozen in a battle, Ash tries to defrost Charizard, but Charizard still distrusting of Ash doesnt want its help, but Ash keeps trying. Will Ash save Charizard and will Charizard finally trust Ash?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Cain

RAWR
This is definitly one of my fav eps, all the mems of him and Ash goes through :) Awww

M

magicpizzadust

I very much disliked this episode. It was dragged on too much, like many of the Orange League episodes.

H

Hales

I enjoyed this episode because finally Charizard realises how Ash has helped in the past but he was too darn stubborn to except it until now.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I know this ranks as my choice for the most memorable episode of Pokemon because I like that Charizard finally stops acting like a jerk and starts obeying Ash. After watching so many episodes of him being disobedient and abusive, this episode is always a treat to watch when I'm watching my Pokemon videos. :)

Trillian

The hoopy frood
Though a bit disappointed that charizrd lost its edge, this was a really good episode. It was really sweet what Ash did for him, even though he'd disobeyed him every time Ash had summoned him. It could be counted as soppy, but it's nice when we're shown that Ash still cares about charizard, despite how it'd ignored him in the past.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Ah..yes...the episode when Charizard understand Ash real well, and the back-flash...SO CUTE...

That Poliwrath was a bad drawing as the one in the Johto...oh well...it was a cool episode, i'd love to see that guy again, and this time Ash use Grovyle..and that he evovles..into Scepitle...wouldn't that be nice...

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
I wanna see Tad again. He looked like Tracey's brother or something. XD But he was cute. (I don't think it helps that I'm an 80's freak and he definitely looked like a relic of the 80's! XD)

I didn't care for the parts with Ash and Charizard. That just dragged on FOREVER. o_O; And I don't even like either of them. .___.

P

Pikachu's Thunder

This is one Of my fav's because Ash just keeps trying to get Charizard to listen but Charizard won't but I know their is a part in Charizard that remembers how Ash saved him in one of the really old eps awwwwwww

R

Ryuu

Ah yes...the episode when Charizard finally started obeying Ash.(about time too!)

It was quite nice; how Charizard remembered all the times he had with Ash as a Charmander...and how hard Ash worked to keep Charizard alive. :D

Too bad Tad's probably gone for good, I would have loved another rematch.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Phantom_Bugsy said:
I wanna see Tad again. He looked like Tracey's brother or something. XD But he was cute. (I don't think it helps that I'm an 80's freak and he definitely looked like a relic of the 80's! XD)

I didn't care for the parts with Ash and Charizard. That just dragged on FOREVER. o_O; And I don't even like either of them. .___.

Hee. I pretty much said as much in the One-Shot Ships thread. That Tad looked like Tracey's bad-a*s brother... the Black Sheep of the family, who turned his back on Pokemon Watching/Researching to be the GREATEST POKEMON MASTER TO EVER LIVE. 'Course, Tracey didn't say anything, 'cause they had a bust up a few years back. XD

*must remember to take pictures of Tad for himself and Phantom Bugsy*

Well, us, and the Pokemon Bishies wallpaper I'm going to make. I have to, you see, 'cause I made a Yu-Gi-Oh Bishies wallpaper, containing Haga/Weevil, Ryuzaki/Rex, Roba, Yami Bakura and Noa/Noah. Funny thing is, I haven't even *seen* the episodes with Noah and Roba, only clips. But they looked kick-*** Bishie. ^_^

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Omfg. You like Roba, Weevil and Rex, too? :O!!!!!!!!!!1oneonetadspoliwrath

That belt on Tad's Poliwrath scared me. I was like 'WOAHWTF. SHINY. *stares at it*'

Alfonso

Derpgull
Phantom_Bugsy said:
Omfg. You like Roba, Weevil and Rex, too? :O!!!!!!!!!!1oneonetadspoliwrath

That belt on Tad's Poliwrath scared me. I was like 'WOAHWTF. SHINY. *stares at it*'

Indeed I do. My wallpaper at home is Haga based. I made it myself, actually, 'cause there is NO OTHERS ANYWHERE. Which sucks, 'cause Haga is awesome. Ryuzaki too, although to a lesser extent. *is totally a Haga x Ryuzaki shipper* As for Roba, well, as I said, I've only seen clips on the Official Website, and the one thing that came to mind was 'OMG TEH AWESOME SWOONSOME GUY WITH TEH GREEN HAIR!!!' ^_^o

Anyway... n.n;

Speaking of Tad, which we are, it's a pity we never see him again. I mean, he is one of the very few people who beat Pikachu. And not in a 'Only just made in' way, either. He totally pwned him. 'Course, I would have loved to see what other Pokemon he had. (We know he has at least two... he challanged Ash to a Two-On-Two battle.) I can see him with something like a Golem, or something. Or Mateo's Long Crystal Onix. :D

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
I would want to trade him for Mateo's long Crystal Onix if he had it. XD

That's a good point though, he DID pwn Pikachu.

I would laugh SO hard if he had a Dodrio.

*almost typed 'if he had a Dario''* >>;;; Eheheh.

I want Pokemon Little Boi wallpaper.

C

Crystal Latios

Can we back to a topic, horny people? :p

I think, it was a great episode. I like this scene, where Charizard remembers about his past (when he was a little Charmander). I like Ash; he has been so patient for all the time.

H

Hales

Okay I have a question... after Charizard recovered from being chilled to the bone, and TR interrupted by capturing Pikachu for the 106th time :), did Charizard carry Ash on his back and help rescue Pikachu?

Oooh and also did Charizard get mad when Ash got thrown? (I've only watched this episode once)

C

Crystal Latios

Hales said:
Okay I have a question... after Charizard recovered from being chilled to the bone, and TR interrupted by capturing Pikachu for the 106th time :), did Charizard carry Ash on his back and help rescue Pikachu?
Yes
Oooh and also did Charizard get mad when Ash got thrown? (I've only watched this episode once)
Yes

H

Hales

Nice reply :p... can I please have more details... I wish I taped this episode but I didn't... because everyone bugs me at home if I so much as admit my interest in this show.

P

PokeFan4Ever7783

Great and awesome episode!!!! It's about time Charizard listened to Ash. It was great to see they finally become close friends. I really have to say after Pikachu, Charizard and Ash have the 2nd greatest bond.