• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard Chills! (107)

This was one of my favourite episodes, which I watched again last night. It is one of those turning-point episodes, that everyone has been waiting for to happen.
Anyone want to hazard a guess at Tad's second Pokémon which he claimed he was going to use. He also should have handed over the Power Belt to Charizard once it defeated Poliwrath.

Knight_Ram

Lol this episode was pretty good, especially since it was the episode where Ash and his Charizard become friends! I give it a 8/10

Finally, it was time for Charizard to listen to Ash, yeah, I really like this one

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh, Charizard :D

I can see why this episode is one of the Top 3 Charizard-related episodes. I loved the whole thing! Ash stayed up all night caring for his fire lizard, and just the thought is enough to warm my heart ^^ It would take a really uncaring person to realize how much Ash actually cares, and Charizard certainly appreciates it.

Tears of joy :'D This is a classic. I only wish I could watch it again! <3

Torpoleon

i like this episode because now Charizard obeys Ash.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
This was a nice turning point for Ash and Charizard, because Charizard realised that Ash was worthy of being its trainer.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I Liked How Charizard Learned Dragon Rage but after that and Johto We Never saw it in the Brief appearances that it had

dagon22

Charmander master!
I thought this episode was cool. It was great to see how much Ash cared for his pokemon, and how that message was finally caught by Charizard.

reppa

blech
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeee in in in in in in in in in in in in in the the the the the the asssssssssssss you silly GoLdUcK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkmntrjk6

Charizard fan
Go charizard

Man i was so excited when i saw this ep.i started jumping up and down when charizard started obeying.Ash really deserves his respect to i think but if ash had have handled the situations with charizard differently he might have never gotten his respect.
PKMNTRJK6;006;

.Wind.

Banned
I watching this one right now...It was my favorite when Orange Island was on T.V

Tad seems different then most of the one shot tough guys...even tough he looks like damion and souns like him, Tad even gave Ash the chance to switch out Charizard and he doesn't seem cocky.... this one is pretty good.