• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard Chills! (107)

It was like the last episode showed here in my country. They just stopped Orange league here and holded it at that pace for ages. Suddenly they started the Johto region. But I never found that out, So I watched jotho in Swedish. xD

STICKTOPIA

It was like the last episode showed here in my country. They just stopped Orange league here and holded it at that pace for ages. Suddenly they started the Johto region. But I never found that out, So I watched jotho in Swedish. xD
They were doing that here too! They went all the way back to the episode "The Problem With Paras" so many times!

firestar319

The Marauder
After about 50+ episodes, Charizard finally obeys. Yay!

Nebbio

NINJA!
That was the one where he came up against a Poliwrath wasn't it. That was a cool episode.

Vipsoccermaster

That was the one where he came up against a Poliwrath wasn't it. That was a cool episode.

Yeah, it was where Charizard came up against Poliwrath. Charizard lost to Poliwrath in the first match, but won in the second match.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
One of the best episodes since Ash and Charizard bond.

I was never expecting to see Charizard starting to listen to Ash. I was surprised.

Too bad Charizard doesn't stick around. 9/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
My favorite episode in this season.

i loved how Charizard changed, and he was loyal to Ash, great.

9/10

DarthVader

lol, why hasn't anyone mentioned that Charizard uses 6 moves in that episode?

Flamethrower
Rage
Spin
Seismic Toss
Ember
Take Down

That's really trivial though; I thought this was an excellent episode and one of the turning points in the series.

G50

No longer posting
Tied for my 2nd fav. episode of the 2nd season. It was great that Charizard finally listened to Ash after he helped keep him warm and realized how great Ash has been to him since day 1 of them being together. Charizard's attacks have always been the coolest! Great to see Charizard defeat Poliwrath the 2nd time around.

97/100

TheEpicGoomba

My favorite episode of the Season. It was cool to see Charizard listen to Ash. He was so determined to keep Charizard warm. Cool to see Charizard beat Poliwrath.

9.9/10

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I liked this episode even though it was kind of sad D;

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It was funny how Misty think's Tentacruel is pretty, when the trainer wasn't complimenting her.
It was cool seeing Charizard finally obey though

lol, why hasn't anyone mentioned that Charizard uses 6 moves in that episode?

Flamethrower
Rage
Spin
Seismic Toss
Ember
Take Down

That's really trivial though; I thought this was an excellent episode and one of the turning points in the series.

It's the anime, not the games. Nothing wrong with six moves.

The "Tentacruel compliment" was funny! It was sad to see that Charizard started listening to Ash, this made Charizard less hilarious...

I still like this episode, although it made Charizard worse. 8/10.

Vernikova

Champion
This was one of the best episodes in Kanto, the Orange Islands, and Johto. Ash didn't annoy me as much in this episode. Probably because Charizard finally ended up listening to him.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Saw the episode yesterday. One of the better episodes in the Original Series and it was the launchpad for the Ash/Charizard combination that we all know now. Both Ash and Charizard did some serious growing up in this episode.

Interrupt

INTERRUPTING COW
This episode was the most emotional episode, even that episode where Ash almost lets Pikachu go isn't as emotional as this one.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I'm sure this is just an oversight, but Tad tells Ash he'll 'battle him in the Orange League.' Good thing the league is just fighting the champion...

Blessed

It was nice how Charizard finally obeyed Ash after him & Misty were helping him to recover. The ending was beast because he won and finally listened to Ash.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Finally Charizard obeys! This is probably the most memorable episode for me, because it was just that epic! And it was about time that Charizard learned a lesson for not listening.