• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard Chills! (107)

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
First of all, Misty pretending to looking for people when the guy mentioned strong trainers was hilarious.

I really love this episode because Charizard is one of my favorites of Ash's mons. I loved seeing Charizard finally obeying Ash and realizing how much Ash cares for him. I also love episodes that show Ash going above and beyond for his pokemon.

Nicely done episode with that amazing moment when Charizard decides to obey his trainer from this point onward was unforgettable. The way Ash took care of his Charizard when it was freezing from the battle was really a demonstration of a great trainer in the making.

Leonhart

Imagineer
PorcelainVulpix said:
First of all, Misty pretending to looking for people when the guy mentioned strong trainers was hilarious.

I loved that scene since it was classic Kasumi, and a way for her to annoy Satoshi without making herself look too cruel or petty. But to be quite frank, I wouldn't have minded if she had challenged Hide before Satoshi did just to see how she'd do against his Nyorobon.

Love the scene of Ash and Charizard during the nighttime.

Red and Blue

One of my favorite episodes from OS. While Charizard's disobedience lasted way longer than I would have liked, Ash staying up to help thaw him is easily one of the most memorable moments in the entire series.