• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard & FairyWitch's BANKBALL/BREEDING/SHINY SHOP

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Hi I have a 5 Iv adamant larvitar with dragon dance and outrage, ivs are 31/31/31/x/31/31 to offer for your shiny protean Froakie. I also have a Spanish 5iv ditto

Hi I have a 5 Iv adamant larvitar with dragon dance and outrage, ivs are 31/31/31/x/31/31 to offer for your shiny protean Froakie. I also have a Spanish 5iv ditto
is ur larvitar shiny and kalos bred?

Hi, I can offer a shiny 2IV Shaymin, I'm interested in your shiny hawlucha, zubat, and togepi, and will trade it for any of these.
sry I am not interested I have a higher iv one waiting to be transefered

Dorian8118

Ill trade you a Timid 6 IV Shiny Japanese Ditto for a Charmander, ill even let you check the ditto first if you want, helps with breeding,

Fleaskid

Psychic Trainer
I will trade you a Shiny Diggersby for a Shiny Togipi (i dont want it flawless if that can work) :)

Dorian8118

hmmmmm i'll think about that one due to some Japanese pokes I know were released as hacks early on

Aight, just let me know, i dont know if it was hacked since i got it from a freind that wanted me to clone it, if clones are fine with you

Honestly though, I wouldnt be surprised if itvwas hacked

Last edited:
I will trade you a Shiny Diggersby for a Shiny Togipi (i dont want it flawless if that can work) :)
I only have that togepi that's listed but what are the iv's of diggersby

Aight, just let me know, i dont know if it was hacked since i got it from a freind that wanted me to clone it, if clones are fine with you

Honestly though, I wouldnt be surprised if itvwas hacked
yah that's why its prolly best to trade for kalos bred shiny pokes right now u just never know but will let u know, n yah I clone as well n do accept clones

ALSO THANKS FOR THE SHOP NAME CHANGE AND ALSO EDITINING CURRENTLY WITH MORE SHINY POKES

Dorian8118

I only have that togepi that's listed but what are the iv's of diggersby

yah that's why its prolly best to trade for kalos bred shiny pokes right now u just never know but will let u know, n yah I clone as well n do accept clones

Aight, then for now i will just await your decision

Dorian8118

Well other than the Ditto, i have a shiny chestnaught, bullet proof + adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31, it also has synthesis, if ur interested