• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard & FairyWitch's BANKBALL/BREEDING/SHINY SHOP

Road

Shiny Master
Ohhh I didn't want u to trade me the code I meant as you can SR for nature IV's :) even if u traded me the code am not sure would work in US game n besides I got like 10 events waiting to be SR lol I spent like 3 hours today trying for a good celebi but no luck
And I will for sure let u know! :D
Ahh okay, then I'd be happy to! It's unlikely I could get anything more than 4IV without SRing forever (hence why my current one is average IVs) but if you have a certain set in mind let me know! I'll most likely receive that one on my Japanese card for authenticity, unless you have any qualms with that.

EDIT: Also yes, Volcanion codes only work with Japanese games (though the language you set it to doesn"t matter, as my Volcanion is in English).

Ahh okay, then I'd be happy to! It's unlikely I could get anything more than 4IV without SRing forever (hence why my current one is average IVs) but if you have a certain set in mind let me know! I'll most likely receive that one on my Japanese card for authenticity, unless you have any qualms with that.

EDIT: Also yes, Volcanion codes only work with Japanese games (though the language you set it to doesn"t matter, as my Volcanion is in English).
Awesome! I'm very interested in that and it's totally up to u where u wanna redeem the code and do the SR, I know what u mean it does take a lot of time n patience, I did get a 5 IV celebi today but it was adamant and had like a 5 IV in HP :/ I like the current nature of the 1st one u have which is modest, with 130 base spatk is amazing and steam eruption is very good, I wouldn't mind another modest or timid even for a possible scarf set but specs could be where it's at, I would be happy with a 4iv one, if u could get like max hp spatk speed for the 3 guaranteed iv's events usually offer and if u can get a 4th one on one of the defenses be great what u think?

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Just letting u know I'm home from work now and have your 4 mons ready :)
Man, everyone came on when I was still fast asleep hahah. I just woke up so I need a moment to get my game up, then I'll be ready!

Man, everyone came on when I was still fast asleep hahah. I just woke up so I need a moment to get my game up, then I'll be ready!
That's ok am ready now if u are if not then will have to another day am heading to bed soon have work in about 7 hours

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Sry for late reply but i dont trade for events unless they were soft resetted for and have good iv's and have good nature as well

Hi Sry for late reply but if your interested in a trade i like these 5 for the 2 u wanted, i updated my bank ball list so was easy to see what i liked
Clefairy, jigglypuff, clamperl,shinx, growlithe

hey I forgot to ask you, are these all supposed to be in moonballs? Sorry for the delay got caught up in some event trades and soft resetting, I can breed these probably tonight I will do moonballs and if that is not right I can redo them no problem.

hey I forgot to ask you, are these all supposed to be in moonballs? Sorry for the delay got caught up in some event trades and soft resetting, I can breed these probably tonight I will do moonballs and if that is not right I can redo them no problem.
I think so, I looked at the messages and I can't think of another ball it's supposed to be in

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
I think so, I looked at the messages and I can't think of another ball it's supposed to be in

okay! I finished breeding all five in moonballs :) (sorry it took a while) feel free to VM or PM me whenever you want to trade. My FC is in my about me section IGN: Justin

Hmmm I'm not too interested in shinies or events right now I been trading mostly for bank ball mons and what events I do trade for has to have good iv's and been recently released I usually don't trade for older events

Road

Shiny Master
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply, took me some time to decide. @w@

So for Mewtwo and Ho-Oh, would Taillow, Male Adamant Damp Mudkip, and the Female Seedot be okay?

Road

Shiny Master
Yah sure that's ok by me
Yay thank you!! I think the weekend will be the best time to trade, I've been too busy this week to work any other times. Sorry for the inconvenience. @@