• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard & FairyWitch's BANKBALL/BREEDING/SHINY SHOP

bump to top

What IV's are the shiney 5 IV manders With Adamant or Jolly as I have a Shiny 6 IV Male Infernape thats jolly with blaze that I dont like it hasnt been memory tested and was a 5th gen breed

Nomik18

Estia
Hey there!

I am interested in the following:

Goomy
Inkay
Swirlix
Espurr &
Flabebe, in no particular order.

I have a rather big variety of shiny pokemon from all gens.

Last edited:
What IV's are the shiney 5 IV manders With Adamant or Jolly as I have a Shiny 6 IV Male Infernape thats jolly with blaze that I dont like it hasnt been memory tested and was a 5th gen breed
I'm only after kalos bred stuff
Hey there!

I am interested in the following:

Goomy
Inkay
Swirlix
Espurr &
Flabebe, in no particular order.

I have a rather big variety of shiny pokemon from all gens. Take a tour here: Linky.
Sry but i only trade for kalos bred stuff

EonDragonFTW

I'll take your 6IV Shiny Protean Timid Froakie

I can offer a shiny 6IV Japanese Ditto (for masuda method and breeding) that's from fifth gen, or a 5IV English Ditto from sixth gen

Yuugen

FT: shiny umbreon, 5iv missing sp attk, careful, 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SpDef, KB born, no egg moves.
Can I get a shiny timid flawless 5/6 iv froakie (protean) or Charmander.

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
I have a level 3 shiny flawless trevenent if your interested (ik you already have one but this one is barely touched) and a shiny flawless medicham. Let me know if youre interested

Last edited:

Xronc

I am interested in your shiny modest porygon. Would you like a celebi? Or a shiny rayquaza?

Sorry for not responding to anyone but I am not trading right now am busy with work etc and kinda lost interest, am not closing forever just a break don't know when I will get back to trading but hopefully everyone understands

bump to top

i'll try n trade now i wasn't going to due to powersave but guess i'll trust ppl, however i still only trade for kalos born 5/6 iv bred pokes :), but plz provide all information to ur pokes n absolutely no powersave or any kind of hacked stuff plz provide OT ID# nature n gender

Xokebro

Hello I have these kalos born shiny pokemon which I think are different than the ones listed all are level 1 ut
Fletchling, Adamant, Gale Wings, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Fletchling, Adamant, Gale Wings, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Tailwind, Snatch, Quick Guard, repeat ball
Larvesta, Timid, Flame Body, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Goomy, Modest, Gooey, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Counter, Acid Armor, Iron Tail, Curse
Audino, Calm, Regenerator, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Bestow, Draining Kiss, Heal bell, Healing Wish
Eevee, Modest, Anticipation 31/x/31/31/31/31 Covet Charm Yawn Wish, Dream Ball
Dratini, Adamant, Marvel Scale, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance Aqua Jet, Dragon Rush
Marill, Adamant, Huge Power, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Belly Drum, Amnesia, Lureball
Snorlax, Adamant, Immunity, 31/31/31/x/31/31

Xokebro

I like the fletchling larvesta audino n marill

Hello I like your
Froakie-Male-Timid-Protean-pound growl toxic spikes
Fennekin-Male-Modest-Magician-magic coat wish heat wave hypnosis
Noibat-Female-Timid-Infiltrator-screech supersonic tackle tailwind
Charmander-Male-Timid-Solar Power-belly drum outrage d.pulse DD
And which fletchling would you like?