• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard & FairyWitch's BANKBALL/BREEDING/SHINY SHOP

Yay thank you!! I think the weekend will be the best time to trade, I've been too busy this week to work any other times. Sorry for the inconvenience. @@
Thats ok, i work 8-5 on Saturday and Sunday would have to be after that, i should be available till 9pm Friday

Road

Shiny Master
Thats ok, i work 8-5 on Saturday and Sunday would have to be after that, i should be available till 9pm Friday
Ahh okay, I can't remember which time zone yer in but your Friday should work well! I'm always on when it's other people's night anyway so it'll work out fine.

peterabing

Hi Charizard,

I would like to trade with you some bank ball Pokemons. Below are my offers (checked against your list and they are not there):

Dream Ball
Mamoswine / Jolly / Thick Fat (HA)
Lapras / Calm / Hydration (HA)
Venipede / Jolly / Speed Boost (HA)
Cherrim / Timid / Flower Gift (only ability available)
Zubat / Jolly / Infiltrator (HA)
Kangaskhan / Jolly / Inner Focus (HA)
Qwilfish / Jolly / Intimidate (HA)
Ponyta / Adamant / Flash Fire

Love Ball
Aipom / Serious / Run Away
Mawile / Adamant / Intimidate

Safari Ball
Bagon / Jolly / Rock Head

Level Ball
Growlithe / Adamant / Intimidate
Elekid / Jolly / Static

I also have IV bred Pokemons but not shiny so I think you would not accept but I have IV bred Timid Gatsly in moon ball with 6IV and 5IV. These are still in the egg but I could not sent it to someone to hatch it as shiny because I don't know the ESV. I just kept them as eggs for future use.

Would you be interested in trading?

I am interested with your dream ball Pokemons that has HA and are female except for Igglipuff. eevee, pachirisu and drilbur because I already have them.

BTW, I'm in GMT+4 and I'm usually available only at night on Sundays to Fridays (except Tuesdays) and whole day of Sat.

Hi Charizard,

I would like to trade with you some bank ball Pokemons. Below are my offers (checked against your list and they are not there):

Dream Ball
Mamoswine / Jolly / Thick Fat (HA)
Lapras / Calm / Hydration (HA)
Venipede / Jolly / Speed Boost (HA)
Cherrim / Timid / Flower Gift (only ability available)
Zubat / Jolly / Infiltrator (HA)
Kangaskhan / Jolly / Inner Focus (HA)
Qwilfish / Jolly / Intimidate (HA)
Ponyta / Adamant / Flash Fire

Love Ball
Aipom / Serious / Run Away
Mawile / Adamant / Intimidate

Safari Ball
Bagon / Jolly / Rock Head

Level Ball
Growlithe / Adamant / Intimidate
Elekid / Jolly / Static

I also have IV bred Pokemons but not shiny so I think you would not accept but I have IV bred Timid Gatsly in moon ball with 6IV and 5IV. These are still in the egg but I could not sent it to someone to hatch it as shiny because I don't know the ESV. I just kept them as eggs for future use.

Would you be interested in trading?

I am interested with your dream ball Pokemons that has HA and are female except for Igglipuff. eevee, pachirisu and drilbur because I already have them.

BTW, I'm in GMT+4 and I'm usually available only at night on Sundays to Fridays (except Tuesdays) and whole day of Sat.

Hi, I'm interested in the 13 Pokemon you listed not counting gastly since I do have him, and I have a trade set up to aquire the rest of the moon ball pokemon
Which Pokemon would you like for the ones you listed

Raikou_fan

Hi! I'm interested in a moon ball Growlithe. I have a few Pokemon that aren't on your list to offer.

Pidove - Jolly - Dream Ball
Omanyte - Timid - Dive ball
Lapras - Modest - Moon Ball
Absol - Jolly - Moon Ball
Pidgey - Timid - Lure Ball

Most are breedjects with 4 or 5IVs and all with egg moves. I'm on my phone and it's kind of a pain to type right now, but if you're interested in any of them I'd be happy to list the EM and stuff for you!

Would you be interested in trading for any of them?

Hi! I'm interested in a moon ball Growlithe. I have a few Pokemon that aren't on your list to offer.

Pidove - Jolly - Dream Ball
Omanyte - Timid - Dive ball
Lapras - Modest - Moon Ball
Absol - Jolly - Moon Ball
Pidgey - Timid - Lure Ball

Most are breedjects with 4 or 5IVs and all with egg moves. I'm on my phone and it's kind of a pain to type right now, but if you're interested in any of them I'd be happy to list the EM and stuff for you!

Would you be interested in trading for any of them?
I'll take pidove in a dream ball as long as it has it's hidden ability for the growlithe

Raikou_fan

Raikou_fan

Raikou_fan

I'll be around off and on the rest of this evening, tomorrow, and Monday, so whenever is fine! I'll keep checking back here, so just let me know when you're ready!

Raikou_fan

Raikou_fan

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the Pidgey!

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
Fast ball drowzee
Heavy ball machop, shellder, skarmory
Level ball spearow, doduo, kangaskhan, swinub, teddiursa, makuhita
Love ball cherubi
Lure ball marill, taillow
Safari ball bellsprout

Level Combee