• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard & FairyWitch's BANKBALL/BREEDING/SHINY SHOP

Last edited:

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
Hello! I am interested in your shiny male Cottonee. Is it nicknamable?

I have lots of bank ball Pokémon in my stock and I'm willing to offer these four for it:

DBHA Petilil (can fix the one without HA for you)
DBHA Chansey
DBHA Stantler
DBHA Tropius

I am also interested in your Safari Ball Croagunk and Cleffa. I'm willing to offer these:

DBHA Basculin (both red and blue stripes)

Let me know if this works out for you! :)

Hello! I am interested in your shiny male Cottonee. Is it nicknamable?

I have lots of bank ball Pokémon in my stock and I'm willing to offer these four for it:

DBHA Petilil (can fix the one without HA for you)
DBHA Chansey
DBHA Stantler
DBHA Tropius

I am also interested in your Safari Ball Croagunk and Cleffa. I'm willing to offer these:

DBHA Basculin (both red and blue stripes)

Let me know if this works out for you! :)

I have a trade set up for the chansey on another site but everything else is ok
But sadly none of the shinies I have are nicknameable I don't offer the ones that can be

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
I have a trade set up for the chansey on another site but everything else is ok
But sadly none of the shinies I have are nicknameable I don't offer the ones that can be

That's perfectly fine. I'll still take it!

Instead of the Chansey, I can trade you a Friend Ball Hoppip. Just let me know when you're ready!

Can I have a meowth? I deposited over 100 pidoves and didn't get one...