• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard & FairyWitch's BANKBALL/BREEDING/SHINY SHOP

Absolutely.
Sry the site was down and I couldn't get on to see your post
To Charizard:

I'm interested in these shinies:
Shellder - Male - Jolly - Skill Link
Magnemit - Modest - Magnet Pull - HP FIRE
Honedge - Male - Adamant

Offering: (All three are shiny & Kalos Born)
Doduo- Male-Jolly-Early Bird- Moves: Haze, Quick Attack, Endeavor & Brave Bird IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Sandslash - Female- Jolly - Sand Rush- Moves: Hone Claws, Night Slash, Rock Tomb & Earthqauke - 6IV (Dreamball)
Purugly - Female - Jolly - Defiant - Moves: Sucker Punch, Return, Fake Out & Knock Off - 6IV
Sry but I don't trade for shiny pkmn right now just bank ball mons

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi FairyWitch
I officially have all of the pokemon ready for trade. Here's the exact line-up. It's a little different from my original offer due to a misunderstanding of how ball inheritance works, but they all still have their HAs
Whismur - Female - Rattled - Pokeball
Plusle - Male - Lightning Rod - Pokeball
Minun - Female - Volt Absorb - Pokeball
Numel - Female - Own Tempo - Great Ball
Buneary - Female - Limber - Luxury Ball
Tepig - Male - Thick Fat - Pokeball
Oshawott - Male - Shell Armor - Pokeball
Blitzle - Female - Sap Sipper - Ultra Ball
Darumaka - Female - Inner Focus - Ultra Ball
Deerling - Female - Serene Grace - Poke Ball

Please PM me whenever you're ready for trade.

alright and yeah females pass down the ball :p which never got to breeding for you since I was at work today and yesterday was sick but I will try to get it together tonight into tommorow. I will give all hidden ablities which 4 will be female to pass down the ball and the others will be male or with a pokeball to make it fair trade since you have four females to pass down the ball choice and the rest are just standard ball choice. I hope that makes sense XD

Last edited:

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
FairyWitch, I'm interested in a female HA Ultra Dedenne. no specific egg moves or IVs, nature. Nothing like that just the female HA ball choice. Can offer a female HA Ultra Helioptile for it. I have tons of other female HA as well in good ball choices.

Username: Doomdour
IGN: Benny
WFC: 4656-7436-3575
Pokemon Requested: Dedenne
Nature: doesn't matter
Ivs: Any
Ability: Plus (HA)
Egg moves: Any
Ball: Ultra

Offering: Helioptile
Nature: Random
Ivs: Random
Ability: Solar Power (HA)
Egg moves: none
Ball: Ultra

repost. It probably got lost in the huge amount of posts going on at the time or idk. Anyway if you're interested.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
repost. It probably got lost in the huge amount of posts going on at the time or idk. Anyway if you're interested.

not sure where that was must of been back a few pages because I still can't find it anyway there is a seperate forum for just requesting the ball choice so you don't have to fill out the iv parts and everything XD anyway I can accept that since I don't have a ultra ball female ha heiloptile.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay. You don't have to worry about it too much. Just take your time and we'll trade whenever you're ready

sure thing :3

also I have been a bit busy lately so I may push it back till next week to get everyone done. I do more then one thing as well on the forums apologize for the wait for everyone >.<

Spencerr

hello! im interested in your shiny adamant male ralts, and id also be interested in a shiny modest rotom if you have one? i have my own trade shop (its literally just "Spencer's Trade Shop!") if youre interested in anything there, i can also breed something for you if youd like

Last edited:
hello! im interested in your shiny adamant male ralts, and id also be interested in a shiny modest rotom if you have one? i have my own trade shop (its literally just "Spencer's Trade Shop!") if youre interested in anything there, i can also breed something for you if youd like
I'm currently just interested in bank ball Pokemon I don't trade for other shinies anymore and rotom I believe just bold calm timid

Spencerr

I'm currently just interested in bank ball Pokemon I don't trade for other shinies anymore and rotom I believe just bold calm timid

okay, i don't have any of those, but is there any certain ones you want? i think im gonna look around and see if i can find someone to trade for a few so i can get that ralts :eek:

okay, i don't have any of those, but is there any certain ones you want? i think im gonna look around and see if i can find someone to trade for a few so i can get that ralts :eek:
Nothing specific really just anything not listed, I do have some dream ball mons I'm trading for soon though

sirweiss

I can give you DBHA Elekid,(25% female) Magikarp, Spinarak and Trapinch. Would you take the four for the shiny Adamant 6IV male Ralts?

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
To Charizard:

Bank ball/HA choice form:

offering ball: Safari Ball
ability: Regular
Pokemon offering: Krabby

offering ball: Fast Ball
Pokemon Offering: Yanma

I believe that you have the pokes with low ratio as two for ones and I believe you don't have any of the above. I'm looking for an Anorith for breeding, and I saw you had this one available:

ball choice wanted: Net Ball
ability: HA
Pokemon wanted: Anorith

Hope you are interested, have a nice day :)

I can give you DBHA Elekid,(25% female) Magikarp, Spinarak and Trapinch. Would you take the four for the shiny Adamant 6IV male Ralts?
Sure as long as they have their HA
To Charizard:

Bank ball/HA choice form:

offering ball: Safari Ball
Pokemon offering: Krabby

offering ball: Fast Ball
Pokemon Offering: Yanma

I believe that you have the pokes with low ratio as two for ones and I believe you don't have any of the above. I'm looking for an Anorith for breeding, and I saw you had this one available:

ball choice wanted: Net Ball
ability: HA
Pokemon wanted: Anorith

Hope you are interested, have a nice day :)
Sure those 2 are ok by me, also letting u know anorith I believe can't have its HA in that ball just dream ball and regular poke ball

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I like how people are using my forms as well for charizard :D makes it easier for him ^_^ anyway I will be working today and tommorow on the bank ball requests and then to the breeding request. I hope to at least get the bank balls done by today into tommorow if nothing comes up.