• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard & FairyWitch's BANKBALL/BREEDING/SHINY SHOP

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
Sure as long as they have their HA

Sure those 2 are ok by me, also letting u know anorith I believe can't have its HA in that ball just dream ball and regular poke ball

Mmmh... Anorith was in the Sparkling Sea zone on the Dream World so as long as you got a female one from there Pokemon in the Entree Forest could be caught in any Pokeball you had available at the moment. Nevertheless, I was going to breed for a Trick Room Anorith so I can still use it for my purposes, it would've been cool to have the option of Swift Swim for future breeding projects.

I'll add you in my game and get those two prepared for the trade :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sure as long as they have their HA

Sure those 2 are ok by me, also letting u know anorith I believe can't have its HA in that ball just dream ball and regular poke ball

anorith can be in any ball minus apricorn balls in dream world since it can be captured in sparkling sea entree forest charizard ^_^ just to let you know :) its legal ;) its really rare to see other ball choices then dream ball from entree forest though especially fossil pokemon like that so I would hop on that train XD

also almost done with the first bank ball request order I am halfway done which I will work on the the single after that which then go to juliusprimes breeding request :3

Last edited:
Mmmh... Anorith was in the Sparkling Sea zone on the Dream World so as long as you got a female one from there Pokemon in the Entree Forest could be caught in any Pokeball you had available at the moment. Nevertheless, I was going to breed for a Trick Room Anorith so I can still use it for my purposes, it would've been cool to have the option of Swift Swim for future breeding projects.

I'll add you in my game and get those two prepared for the trade :)
I know u can catch him there with diff poke balls I meant as only the dream ball and reg pokeball can have it's HA, but either way sadly mine doesn't have HA

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I know u can catch him there with diff poke balls I meant as only the dream ball and reg pokeball can have it's HA, but either way sadly mine doesn't have HA

dream world pokemon when catched in entree forest always have the ha ability which you can catch them with any pokeball minus apricorns if they have a hidden ability of course which the only thing that doesn't have that choice is the starters which have to be male which males can't pass down which there stuck anyway with standard ball choice. I am not sure if you knew that charizard :3 if you did sorry >.< well I know you know about the starters but had to throw that in the spotlight as well XD

anyway requests are done for the following:

Dlionheart:
Bulbasaur male
squirtle male
mudkip male
treecko male
turtwig male
chimchar male
goomy female
beldum unknown
all pokeballs which have ha, and I didn't noticed how much 12.5% ratio pokemon you wanted which was alot of starters XD
Pichu female with ha repeat ball
Gible female with ha great ball

doomdour:
HA Dedenne female Ultra ball

Last edited:
hi, me again. I noticed you may or may not have updated your bank ball list, so I thought I could just see if you needed anything:

I have (all female exc. male only)
drifloon ha dream ball
friend ball clefairy
tauros safari ball
bidoof ha dream ball

I am in search of that shiny contrary shuckle.

in the event you don't need drifloon, maybe you could count bidoof as two since I got it as a 6 iv shiny. of course it was via wondertrade, so it's up to you there.

I knew I just wasn't thinking I was thinking my anorith was in a apricorn which it isn't it's in a net if I remember I just been really tired last few days and just haven't been thinking straight

hi, me again. I noticed you may or may not have updated your bank ball list, so I thought I could just see if you needed anything:

I have (all female exc. male only)
drifloon ha dream ball
friend ball clefairy
tauros safari ball
bidoof ha dream ball

I am in search of that shiny contrary shuckle.

in the event you don't need drifloon, maybe you could count bidoof as two since I got it as a 6 iv shiny. of course it was via wondertrade, so it's up to you there.
I haven't updated my list I have the drifloon and am not interested in the tauros since it can't pass the ball down, I unfortunately don't value the bidoof 2 mons, it's value doesn't change to me regardless of it's IV's

JuliusPrime

So I'm changing my request due to the problem of Natu and Ally Switch, I'm sorry if I'm causing a problem or an inconvenience, you have the right to refuse this trade proposal if you feel I'm acting wrongfully

Username: JuliusPrime
IGN: JULIAN
WFC: 2637-9348-3145
Pokemon Requested: Zubat
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Infiltrator (HA)
Egg moves: Defog, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt, Brave Bird
Ball: Luxury

Offering: Goldeen
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Lightning Rod (HA)
Egg moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Hydro Pump, Skull Bash
Ball: Timer

Let me know if you accept

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So I'm changing my request due to the problem of Natu and Ally Switch, I'm sorry if I'm causing a problem or an inconvenience, you have the right to refuse this trade proposal if you feel I'm acting wrongfully

Username: JuliusPrime
IGN: JULIAN
WFC: 2637-9348-3145
Pokemon Requested: Zubat
Ability: Infiltrator (HA)
Egg moves: Defog, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt, Brave Bird
Ball: Luxury

Offering: Goldeen
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Lightning Rod (HA)
Egg moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Hydro Pump, Skull Bash
Ball: Timer

Let me know if you accept

I figured out a pattern for this one which doesn't require to much trouble which don't worry its not your fault I should of catched it before accepting it. I will add to the list as a change and I might start on it a tiny bit tonight and into tommorow after work :3 accepted yeah ally switch is a gen V tm so for it to pass down the move need to get a natu from the older generation I may do that later on so keep a eyes out if I add it to the list of egg moves :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright I am making a update which I will be tommorow updating the charts because I got a bunch of new hidden abilities to add as well as more pokeball choices for breeding which also request is done :3 I will add to the chart for zubat these four egg moves are already ready to be breed as well..

JuliusPrime:

zubat-f.gif
luxuryball.png

HA Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Brave Bird,Whirlwind,Zen Headbutt,Defog
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31​

Last edited:

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
It's negotiable. From what it sounds like you put a lot of work into the bulba so I'm going to let you decide. This way you can get what you think what you put into it. As for itms, I'm good on that for now, but thank you. Also because I usually don't breed for nature and ivs unless needed.

It's negotiable. From what it sounds like you put a lot of work into the bulba so I'm going to let you decide. This way you can get what you think what you put into it. As for itms, I'm good on that for now, but thank you. Also because I usually don't breed for nature and ivs unless needed.
Sadly it wasn't me who was able to do that specific bulba I do know the user I got it from though and trust that it was not any kinda hack or anything, the shinies I have here none of them are from me, I almost never offer those, I've traded from other sites such as neo and reddit to get all these, I hope this does not turn u away from a possible trade, if not my ratio usually is anywhere from 4-1 or 3-1 depending but I can do 2-1 if that suits u since the bulba isn't nicknamable

2-1 works for me! Hey honesty is the best policy. I have a complete bank and rare ball collection and I only trade females unless otherwise specified. Pick any 2 you want and or need.

Awesome thank you! I didn't wanna trade u the bulba w/out knowing, I usually never offer my shinies I breed but if your looking for nicknameable ones I could list the ones I've done I've also got ORAS legends shiny not listed I figure I mention that in case
As for the 2 I couldn't see if u had a fossil section I'm on an old iPhone but i think I'd like a kabuto in a dive ball with HA and an aerodactyl in a luxary ball with HA and both female :) if that works for you

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I had this done hours ago technically, but the original aero was so bad I re bred it a few times to get a better one. Both pokemon now have at least 4 perfect IVs and are adamant ha females in the balls you asked for. My ign is burai and my FC is 4699-6673-2575