• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard first edition

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I'm not an expert on this, but from what I understand, in order for old Pokémon cards to be really valuable to collectors, they should preferrably be a first print run, and they need to be in practically perfect condition. Most serious collectors only want cards that have been PSA-graded with a score of 8 or higher, which... https://www.psacard.com/resources/gradingstandards/#cards ...basically means that one would need to look at them with a magnifying glass to find any imperfections at all. Unfortunately, that Charizard is clearly damaged and doesn't have the 1st edition mark on it, so... I'm afraid it probably isn't worth all that much.