1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Charizard first edition

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by NovaTheMighty, May 23, 2017.

1. NovaTheMighty

NovaTheMighty New Member

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  2. Lord Starfish

Lord Starfish Well-Known Member

I'm not an expert on this, but from what I understand, in order for old Pokémon cards to be really valuable to collectors, they should preferrably be a first print run, and they need to be in practically perfect condition. Most serious collectors only want cards that have been PSA-graded with a score of 8 or higher, which... https://www.psacard.com/resources/gradingstandards/#cards ...basically means that one would need to look at them with a magnifying glass to find any imperfections at all. Unfortunately, that Charizard is clearly damaged and doesn't have the 1st edition mark on it, so... I'm afraid it probably isn't worth all that much.