• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard Flash Back- in bw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd love a flashback of Charizard, however I don't see it. Best Wishes Ash won't talk about his old Pokemon or friends due to the writers pretty much wanting this to be a fresh start. Meaning, new Pokemon and new characters all around, this isn't like the past series folks.

If ash told iris he had charizard or gible at one point in unova, then i hope one of them appear in the filler, so iris can see ashes dragon.

^ ah dur i know that, but its just, u know, a lot of people in anime call him dragon.

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
I would absolutely LOVE a Charizard flashback! :D
If he gets to the drawbridge and hears what they call it, I would hope he'd have SOME memory of one of his first Pokemon. He and Charizard have been through a lot together, I don't see how he couldn't even slightly mention him. >:

Maxulus

Although I am a Charizard hater and I totally hate it as a pokemon because it is the favorite pokemon of half of the pokemon fans I know, I would love it if there was a Charizard Flashback. Not only it would prove to those who claim Best Wishes is a reboot that it isn't (well, there are other proofs, too such as the items Ash got from Sinnoh appearing in his room in the first episode), but it would also satisfy those who are waiting for Charizard to be mentioned or appear ever since Battle Frontier... I hope that the annoying lizard appears!

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
If ash told iris he had charizard or gible at one point in unova, then i hope one of them appear in the filler, so iris can see ashes dragon.

That sounds horrible, are you saying that whenever Ash mentions his Charizard he's gonna come flying in all awesome with Charla and that Liza girl?
It sounds silly, so I'd rather have just a passing mention.

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
It's just been so long ago. Charizard's probably been forgotten.
Coupled with the whole series reset thing, I highly doubt it'll ever get a passing mention again.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Screw Iris, Ash is the REAL Dragon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.