• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard + Fly, outside of battle in Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thealexweb

Charizard can't learn Fly in Red / Blue, I know if I trade my Charizard to Yellow and teach it the move and then trade it back it will be able to use the move in battle, but will it be able to use the move outside of battle?

Thanks in advance :)

hellfighter

Well if Pickachu in Blue/Red/Yellow can learn Surf then if you trade a Charzard with "FLY" to Red/Blue, it should work.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Yes, it will still work. It's technically a trade-back. So long as the move exists in the game, then the pokemon can have it. Yellow isn't a great example, but Gold and Silver introduced several good trade-backs, such as Confuse Ray on Starmie.

thealexweb

Yes, it will still work. It's technically a trade-back. So long as the move exists in the game, then the pokemon can have it. Yellow isn't a great example, but Gold and Silver introduced several good trade-backs, such as Confuse Ray on Starmie.

I'll give it a try then, thanks everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.