• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard = Mamoswine

Haxon22

iJerk
Ya I think Charizard will be involved in some kind of way

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
Oh come on, Ash might mention how he had the same problem with Charizard but he probably wont call him over. Ash solved it by himself, and so will Dawn. (but in a different way)

Squaaah

I dont even think Charizard will be mentioned. We dont know how Mamoswine will ignore Dawn. It might just be because it has too much power to control, rather then it simply being stubborn.
And even so, Charizard doesnt know Dawn. How can it convince Mamo that Dawn is a worthy trainer when they've never met?
Also, what would the point be in giving Dawn a huge challenge like this simply to have Charizard resolve it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I seriously doubt Charizard will have anything to do with this. Sure Mamoswine shares some of Charizard's characteristics, but Ash won't bring Charizard back just to help Dawn and Mamoswine. Dawn will want to learn how to control Mamoswine by herself, and so do I!

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Charizard Might Make An Apperance In The Sinnoh Battle Frontier (Forgottern The Real Name Sorry) Like He Did During The Previous One; Maybe That Would Be A Chance For Them To Meet..

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Yeah Charizard is showing up for a while, and it would be kinda weak if it did. Now If Ash briefly mentions how he had the same problem and it sorta gives Dawn an idea thats ok, but ahving it physically appear would be a lame cop out

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
very true but for some reason I can see it happening becuz well just becuz there have been lame cop outs b4

Chimchartrainer07

Yeah Charizard is showing up for a while, and it would be kinda weak if it did. Now If Ash briefly mentions how he had the same problem and it sorta gives Dawn an idea thats ok, but ahving it physically appear would be a lame cop out
Yea I agree Charizard showing up would be a cop out right now, but if they did it say after or right before the GF and it talked to Mamoswine and told it about how Ash saved it from dying and never gave up and earned it's trust again then maybe that would be ok but not now, it's way to soon for it to show up.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
i thought there was gonna be a Charizard flashback during that episode and it would be good to see him again

i think that later on there will be a flash back on it, but not to soon.probly when they get more indept with mamo. they will do that...

geez you people like to rush things to quick, you need to take it slow...

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well there is a chance that Ash might bring Charizard back just to help out Dawn as he did in Hoenn to help May with her Bulbasaur. But yes May's Bulbasaur didn't act like how Dawn's Mamoswine is acting, so bringing back Charizard might not work that much.
Maybe we would get a Hunter J episode in which Charizard returns & we would get to see a fight between J's Salamence & Ash's Charizard.

But at the same time we might get a flashback of how Charizard was to Ash since we have seen the writers showing flashback of Kanto time many times in DP upto now.

Squaaah

Well there is a chance that Ash might bring Charizard back just to help out Dawn as he did in Hoenn to help May with her Bulbasaur. But yes May's Bulbasaur didn't act like how Dawn's Mamoswine is acting, so bringing back Charizard might not work that much.
Maybe we would get a Hunter J episode in which Charizard returns & we would get to see a fight between J's Salamence & Ash's Charizard.

Bringing Charizard back to fight Hunter J would be totally epic! It could be a bit like when Charizard returned to fight Entai in 3rd movie, when it flys to save Ash or something.
But i think thats the only time Charizard should return untill the filler saga.

milenadrg

I think Ash wouldn't use Charizard to help around Dawn's Mamoswine. She must work alone without someone's help if she think she will ever be able to travel anlone...
I mean, it would be more interesting that she needs always Red Hat's help...

Alfonso

Derpgull
I honestly doubt that Ash will call on Charizard simply to 'have a chat' with Mamoswine. Ash only called on his own Bulbasaur because the situation dealt with a fellow Bulbasaur thus the calling over was understandable.

Charizard probably wouldn't want to be reminded of the fact that he used to be a bit of a ball bag.

Not to mention unlike Bulbasaur, Charizard can't simply be transfered over. It would require him flying over several oceans depending on how far away Johto is just to give Mamoswine a swift talking to.

I don't know, I'm not massively familiar with how D/P has panned out but it seems somewhat unrealistic to me.

Torpoleon

Interesting.....I think Mamoswine is Dawn's "Charizard" because they both evolved fast and didn't obey because they thought their trainer was weak.But Dawn should get Mamoswine's obedience(like Ash did with Charizard)

milenadrg

I think we possibly can't see Charizard in Sinnoh Saga-he was used in Kanto BF, soo, writers would possibly pay atention for Pokes like Bayleef, Noctowl and others.
It would be (like I said before) sooo stupid that Ash use his Charizard to help Dawn. I want her to find way to beifriend Giant Pig buy herself. Ash's nose must be in every situation:p

Mela

pasbl. newbie
I just hope that Dawn doesn't act like Ash and send out Mamoswine and only to have it disobey her and leave her embarrassed, Ash never learnt from him mistakes *shakes head*