• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard = Mamoswine

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I honestly doubt that Ash will call on Charizard simply to 'have a chat' with Mamoswine. Ash only called on his own Bulbasaur because the situation dealt with a fellow Bulbasaur thus the calling over was understandable.

Maybe Charizard can prepare an informative and interesting PowerPoint presentation to show Mamoswine, along with proper MLA citations and a well rehearsed skit showing the dangers of disobeying your trainer. :)

I agree with the fact that Charizard flying to a place in Kanto/Johto as opposed to Sinnoh is alot more likely. In fact, while I want the Oaks to come back for the league, I'd like it if Charizard and Squirtle don't come due to the fact Sinnoh is so far away. However, prior to the E4 Challenge if Ash goes that way, he can go pick them up first in Johto.

My points were more directed at the fact that Sceptile Fan seemed to think that nobody wanted anything but current generation Pokemon in the series, writers included. He also seemed to be saying that although 'we' want current generation Pokemon Aipom and Gligar were 'OK' but Piloswine wasn't.

Well if u think like that then have a poll about which 2nd Gen poke was most famous in DP. U will see that few people wud like piloswine compared to Gligar and Aipom. And they all had personality also. Aipom had a crush on Ash and Gligar was known for his comic relief.
We might be friends but DP not gonna work ur way. U might like Piloswine but things work in the anime on writer basis.
And after all I m not a big sceptile fan, its just a name given to me by someone.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

I guess we're still in shock that Swinub evolved even if it did nothing as a Swinub/Piloswine, save fight TR.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Well if u think like that then have a poll about which 2nd Gen poke was most famous in DP. U will see that few people wud like piloswine compared to Gligar and Aipom. And they all had personality also. Aipom had a crush on Ash and Gligar was known for his comic relief.
We might be friends but DP not gonna work ur way. U might like Piloswine but things work in the anime on writer basis.
And after all I m not a big sceptile fan, its just a name given to me by someone.

Whether or not I 'like' Piloswine does not even come into it. As I admitted before, my information on Piloswine and Mamoswine was limited but I have since then watched the relevent episodes and thus feel I can comment on the current subject.

You still seem to be failing to understand my points. I am not whinging about how Aipom and Gligar took much longer to evolve than Piloswine or saying who was more popular. I don't have such incredibly strong feelings towards Piloswine that I would want to keep debating this point with you. This is nothing to do with my opinion or fact.

You stated that nobody wanted to see a 2nd Generation Pokemon. You stated that people only wanted current generation Pokemon. Then when I brought up Aipom and Gligar you quickly changed your mind and said that 'Oh, Aipom and Gligar are OK but Piloswine isn't'. All I'm seeing is constant hypocritical statements and constant mind changing.

Of course things 'only work on a writer basis'. But this is a discussion forum for the Pokemon anime, if we simply solved every single topic with 'oh it's the writer's decision DEAL WITH IT' then we wouldn't get very far and things would be very boring around here.

I was saying whats the point in keeping piloswine for so many episodes. And you inserted the aipom and gligar thing not me. U were the one who said why two of them got so much screentime.

Alfonso

Derpgull
I was saying whats the point in keeping piloswine for so many episodes. And you inserted the aipom and gligar thing not me. U were the one who said why two of them got so much screentime.

Alfonso said:
Then when I brought up Aipom and Gligar you quickly changed your mind and said that 'Oh, Aipom and Gligar are OK but Piloswine isn't'.

Emphasis on how I already stated that it was I who brought up Aipom and Gligar. My whole point in that statement was that when I brought them up you quickly changed your view from 'no 2nd generation Pokemon' to 'Well these Pokemon are OK but this one isn't'.

Discussion becomes incredibly hard when people don't pay attention to anything you say. I'm leaving it there for now because not only
do I have work to do, but I'm finding myself being drawn into a pathetic arguement in which both parties seem to be discussing seemingly
different issues for different reasons.

Nothing to do with being a responsible Mod or anything like that. :p

neptune_84

It's go time!
well i think it is obvious that mamoswine is dawns version of charizard. the only thing i hope is they dont drag it out for the next 200 episodes that it wont obey dawn like they did with ash and charizard.

i have been thinking this could be a reason for gary to come back, give dawn some advice on how she can train mamoswine. cos lets face it gary might be a jerk at times but he knows his stuff on pokemon rearing.

Bell56

The One and Only
And I would like to see Dawn and Gary interact again because she seemed to have a slight crush on him, getting all crazy when Gary says something that rimes.

scizor master

Put scizor on these!
And I would like to see Dawn and Gary interact again because she seemed to have a slight crush on him, getting all crazy when Gary says something that rimes.

I think its just the poetry stuff but then again she did give him a lot of complimants (wink wink nudge nudge) so who knows, but then again even if it is true nothing will develop, this is pokemon. I think gary will come back again I did kind of hope he would be competing in gyms but no... anyways I think he might give mamoswine "special" training like he did with gligar that helps it calm down.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
*sigh*

Mamoswine is nothing like Charizard...

Charizard used to simply fall asleep in battle, whereas Mamoswine just wants to kill everyone.

;006; (Spoiler Warning >.>) ;473;

Has anyone noticed Mamoswine starting to take the place of Charizard?
I mean look at the facts
-Both caught on first form
-Both stopped obeing trainer after evolving
-Both incredible power houses
So yeah.. Think about it
Could Mamoswine be Dawns Charizard?

(Note; I spent about half an hour typing this because I tried using proper grammer instead of caps locking each word.)

yo good pint charizard and mamothswine are very much alike , lkike charmander evolved to quickly along with piloswine evolving too quickly ;006; ;473;

Last edited:

milenadrg

Charizard was lazy and falls asleep and burns Ash and Mamoswine is too wild.
Charizard wasn't listend Ash and Mamoswine don't listen Dawn.
Hmmh... They have to share a lot of things together:l

Taylorm5

LOL'd at the posts that say charixard should come back and give him a talking to. I don't think the writers are that desperate.

Charizard was lazy and falls asleep and burns Ash and Mamoswine is too wild.
Charizard wasn't listend Ash and Mamoswine don't listen Dawn.
Hmmh... They have to share a lot of things together:l

;006; yo he was lazy ;437; I think just feel like it's with an under powered trainer

Haxon22

iJerk
Mamoswine and Charizard are kinda alike cause Charizard didn't listen to Ash, and that is wat is happening in Mamoswine's case.

I can see Ash calling in Charizard to talk to Mamoswine

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I honestly think the Similarities stop after evolving fast and Not listenig, they may both feel/felt that they were with Inferior trainers but After the differendce should be pretty apparent

but We could be wrong as the next time Dawn sends out Mamo it may actually begin sleeping in a Contest appeal or something

~Magic Thunderbolt~

well i think it is obvious that mamoswine is dawns version of charizard. the only thing i hope is they dont drag it out for the next 200 episodes that it wont obey dawn like they did with ash and charizard.

i have been thinking this could be a reason for gary to come back, give dawn some advice on how she can train mamoswine. cos lets face it gary might be a jerk at times but he knows his stuff on pokemon rearing.

They can't drag it for 200 more eps; Dawn will be gone then.

*sigh*

Mamoswine is nothing like Charizard...

Charizard used to simply fall asleep in battle, whereas Mamoswine just wants to kill everyone.

I knew there was a difference.