• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard = Mamoswine

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
;006; (Spoiler Warning >.>) ;473;

Has anyone noticed Mamoswine starting to take the place of Charizard?
I mean look at the facts
-Both caught on first form
-Both stopped obeing trainer after evolving
-Both incredible power houses
So yeah.. Think about it
Could Mamoswine be Dawns Charizard?

(Note; I spent about half an hour typing this because I tried using proper grammer instead of caps locking each word.)

VoltTacklingPika

Interestingly enough, you may have noticed how Dawn is following the same path Ash has. Both saw a Legendary on their first day of training. Both have a starter Pokemon in their first form that stays outside the ball. Now, both have (or had) a Pokemon that don't obey and will (has) evolve quickly after evolving once.

So in that sense, Mamoswine is Dawn's "Charizard".

Furret

Boulder Trainer
Dawn will use Mamoswine at festival like Ash and Chairzard at league
and Dawn will lost beacuse of it

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Well now that its a Mamoswne ... don't yall think it evolved rea;;y fast O_O ... just like Ash's Charizard ^^

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm sure Dawn will get Mamoswine's obedience soon. Probably by Snowpoint Gym or sooner.

ShiroRingo

Ritual Fire Dance!!
Actually I'm glad they brought up this topic.

A main character hadn't had a pokemon disobey them for long while. Though I do agree they rushed Swinubs evolution. (They rushed it faster than Charmeleon (Piloswine was there for like 2 episode (Correct me if I'm wrong)). Still I do like Mamoswine so I didn't mind it much.

ShiroRingo

Ritual Fire Dance!!
Actually I'm glad they brought up this topic.

A main character hadn't had a pokemon disobey them for long while. Though I do agree they rushed Swinubs evolution. (They rushed it faster than Charmeleon (Piloswine was there for like 2 episode (Correct me if I'm wrong)). Still I do like Mamoswine so I didn't mind it much.

Bell56

The One and Only
I just can't wait for dawn to send out Mamo in a contest and have it just crush the stage as it appears.

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Ya,Mamoswine does seem to be Dawns Charizard your right.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
At least Dawn has one big strong Pokemon.

They probably figure they're never going to evolve Piplup so they did this instead.

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh maybe for a surprise and change the writers will have Piplup evolve and Dawn will have 2 disobedient pokémon.:p

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Watching the episode, atleast for Piloswine it doesn't seem to act like Charizard. In fact, it just seems to be unable to stop itself once it gets worked up...but once Happiny stopped it, it calmed down.

As for Mamoswine, I think its the same way. I think they can't control themselves once they get worked up, so its not really the same as Charizard who did what he did out of his own will sort of.

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm thinking Mamoswine is rather berserk rather than disobedient.