• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard = Mamoswine

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Mamoswine and Charizard are kinda alike cause Charizard didn't listen to Ash, and that is wat is happening in Mamoswine's case.

ok why is it that when a pknm disobays orders its like charizard. can't it just be a disobedient pknm...

I can see Ash calling in Charizard to talk to Mamoswine.

yeah thats an idea lets call char. and have him give mamo. a little talk.(your not the only person with idea your just the example...sorry)
thats a realt dumb idea i have to say. because the conversation would go live this...

Ash: know char. you know how you used to not obey my orders right. know i need you to help my friend dawn with her mamo. it's not listening ot her and it needs a little talking to. so can you help tell it to obey dawn so it doesn't try to plow us down everytime it comes out of the poke'ball...

*char. goes over sits mamo. doewn they start to talk and mamo. starts to cry and then goes over and gives dawn a big hug...then crushes her with it masive body...

Ash: see all better...

Brock: she isn't moving... and they have been huging for a long time...is mamo. supose to be crushing her ribs?...

Haxon22

iJerk
Cause Charizard(and Pikachu I guess) is the only pokemon that disobeyed its trainer. Umm any connections betwen Mamoswine and Dawn? <_<

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Cause Charizard(and Pikachu I guess) is the only pokemon that disobeyed its trainer. Umm any connections betwen Mamoswine and Dawn? <_<

not really piplup di obey dawn, but because she saved its...

...O MY GOWD...

how did i not see that. there is a slite conection...but char. was lazy and mamo. has the taste for blood...

i have been thinking this could be a reason for gary to come back, give dawn some advice on how she can train mamoswine. cos lets face it gary might be a jerk at times but he knows his stuff on pokemon rearing.

Well that maybe becoz he wants to be like his Grandpa. But I dont think Gary will be seen in coming 30-40 episodes so Dawn will have to find way to befriend mamo. And Ash cud help her as well coz he has been through same condition.
Wonder what mamo will do to Dawn as Charizard used fire attacks on Ash. It has only been tackling till now.

uber gon

Accept Change
maybe Grotle could learn Superpower while trying to calm down Mamoswine. It might not help, but it'd be awesome.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
^ How Random would that be?

But I think Dawn should just challenge Mamo to a battle, If she wins Mamo listens if she loses Mamo gets released. Since Mamo never learned any contest moves Dawn could beat it in a Contest Battle with all of her Pokemon

Now thats an episode

uber gon

Accept Change
^ How Random would that be?

But I think Dawn should just challenge Mamo to a battle, If she wins Mamo listens if she loses Mamo gets released. Since Mamo never learned any contest moves Dawn could beat it in a Contest Battle with all of her Pokemon

Now thats an episode

It'd be nice to see some new offensive attacks on Grotle.

Grei

not the color
It'd be nice to see some new offensive attacks on Grotle.

I don't think Grotle would battle in that fight.

I'd love to see Dawn fight Mamoswine to gain it's obedience.

It'd be a slight variation from the similarities between Ash and Dawn:

-A Legendary is seen near hometown at the beginning of journey

-Starter disobedient at very beginning, until it's saved/helped by his/her trainer

-A Pokemon caught in it's basic form has it's 1st evolution stage shafted, leaving a small amount of time before it fully evolves to hint at disobedience

-Said fully evolved and large Pokemon is disobedient

Of course, I don't know why I'm listing this, it's been listed by many others already, so~

uber gon

Accept Change
I don't think Grotle would battle in that fight.

I'd love to see Dawn fight Mamoswine to gain it's obedience.

It'd be a slight variation from the similarities between Ash and Dawn:

-A Legendary is seen near hometown at the beginning of journey

-Starter disobedient at very beginning, until it's saved/helped by his/her trainer

-A Pokemon caught in it's basic form has it's 1st evolution stage shafted, leaving a small amount of time before it fully evolves to hint at disobedience

-Said fully evolved and large Pokemon is disobedient

Of course, I don't know why I'm listing this, it's been listed by many others already, so~

When you say fight do you mean with her pokémon or Maylene style?

Shane-san

Fading Memories
It does seem to me that Mamoswine is taking Charizards place, but I dont think that it will obey her anytime soon, or at all for that matter. It just doesn't seems to care, that and it knows how big it is compared to her, so it most likely thinks she's insignificant.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?

Charmander wasn't really shafted, though. If anything it was Ash's powerhouse for a time

Yeah charmander was the best. It also got a huge screentime. Both bulba and charmander got it. But I dont rem flying around the room on a plate. But if u r saying I cud believe that.

Perapmanta_017

I was wondering when they would pull a Charizard again and it happened....with Dawn and her Mamoswine. Something will happen to make it fully obey her. What I don't know....maybe something similar to what happened with Charizard.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
What I'm miffed about is that we barely saw anything of Piloswine. Charmeleon was around for longer! (By about one or two episodes though!)

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
What I'm miffed about is that we barely saw anything of Piloswine. Charmeleon was around for longer! (By about one or two episodes though!)
& what was so interesting about Piloswine?

I'm glad it evolved quickly

uber gon

Accept Change
It does seem to me that Mamoswine is taking Charizards place, but I dont think that it will obey her anytime soon, or at all for that matter. It just doesn't seems to care, that and it knows how big it is compared to her, so it most likely thinks she's insignificant.

Heh that'd be unique. A pokémon disobeying a trainer because of size difference.:p

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
So let me get this straight. Dawn's newly evolved Piloswine has evolved into Mamoswine and now disobeys her?

Urgh, terrible writing.

I really did not want another 'disobeying' Pokemon, especially a third stage form just because how generic people usually are about it. Whenever a Pokemon evolve into a third stage people speculate on how it will be the new Charizard- Sceptile was an example of this. If Mamoswine starts using Blizzard on Dawn to freeze her that'll be the icing on the already rather sour cake.

Evolving this fast really is horrible pacing. They should either have evolved Swinub into Pilo sooner or at least waited 5 or so episodes- when Brock started using his Zubat again just because the writers wanted to evolve it, it evolved fast but not enough to be noticably cringe worthy. The writers seem to be rushing again for some reason, they get into this situation every season- especially if new generation is coming.

Looks like we'll be seeing another rushed League! :D

Well Duh! Ash and pals are already at the Canalave city gym, if you look at hoenn, that is like speedy! Maybe they just wanna get Sinnoh overwith and focus on the BF (yeah whatever). If they do, there wont be any Hika-Mamo bonding any time soon.

When they go into the new region (or johto), Dawn will just drop Mamo in a Charicific valley type place for him to rot until she needs him. Or maybe, some fire type will burn it and she will stay all night caring for it until it gains respect for her like ash's charizard did for him.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
you know what just hit me...besides my brother...

we haven't gotten to the TG shodown at M.T.Coronet. i think that there will be this huge arc on the whole desaster and it will take up a lot of sinnoh saga... having all the pknm evolve so soon might be part of it...i don't know why but it might...