• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard = Mamoswine

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Yeah charmander was the best. It also got a huge screentime. Both bulba and charmander got it. But I dont rem flying around the room on a plate. But if u r saying I cud believe that.

That was the Lavender town ep, When Ash met the Ghost Pokes. The had Ash Pikachu and Charmander flying around the room on Plates, Chairs and tables

Hmm, Mamoswine is Dawn's Charizard! I knew it! I think that her Mamoswine will obey her more quickely than Charizard for Ash. I mean Dawn knows more about pokemon than Ash did when he was still in Kanto so Mamoswine will understand her more than Charizard did.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Hmm, Mamoswine is Dawn's Charizard! I knew it! I think that her Mamoswine will obey her more quickely than Charizard for Ash. I mean Dawn knows more about pokemon than Ash did when he was still in Kanto so Mamoswine will understand her more than Charizard did.

...or because the writer don't wont ot have it take so long for mamo. to obey her like it did for char., because she only has a limited amount of time with the cast, before she goes out on her own...

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Mamoswome saves Dawn from Snowpoint blizzard and starts obeying her.

Really? mabye it is around the same number of episodes then? I'd have to look. (Kinda messes up my plans for my fanfiction though.)

milenadrg

Maybe Candice has Mamoswine on her team who is much stronger and Dawn's became jealous. Suddenly, Team Rocket's super ultra big and strong machine catpures Mamoswine and Dawn and Mamoswine shows it's power, destroying machine...
Team Rocket were Blasted-Off again and Dawn and Mamoswine will be Blasted-Off in the middle of nowhere where she will beifriend it again. I can see it that happening and hope it will be that or simmilar way...

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Maybe Candice has Mamoswine on her team who is much stronger and Dawn's became jealous. Suddenly, Team Rocket's super ultra big and strong machine catpures Mamoswine and Dawn and Mamoswine shows it's power, destroying machine...
Team Rocket were Blasted-Off again and Dawn and Mamoswine will be Blasted-Off in the middle of nowhere where she will beifriend it again. I can see it that happening and hope it will be that or simmilar way...

or they get lost in a snow strom and are found together or they over come some obstical together and mamo. gains her respect...

but i hope this doesn't happen to soon, because i wont to see mamo. being angree a couple more times befor this happens...so we can fully grasp those moments...also it would look stupid if it was olny seen being angry once and only once, then it's happy...

animulzrule974

Hopefully this is only going to take Max 15 eps...then it gets annoying....and hopefully Dawn won't label Mamo as her "secret weapon" in the GF if the problem reaches there.

PurpleMew

no promises
Mamoswome saves Dawn from Snowpoint blizzard and starts obeying her.

Sounds like a nice little plot for Mamswine to obey Dawn and its the perfect time considering the snow routes and maybe that could also influence the evolution so the team can get through tht snow routes because they are going to have some big blizzard.

PurpleMew

no promises
Or it could be like when Ash fought Blaine and Mamoswine only listens in that one episode.

And its the perfect time considering he as candice is coming up and they could maybe meet her in the snow routes or before the battle like the other gym leaders and her and Dawn have a battle and Mamoswine starts to obey Dawn.

Gym Leader Jasmine

Maybe if Dawn starts to learn how to battle more Mamoswine will eventual listen to Dawn. Considering Dawn is week in the battling department. Or she could release Mamoswine showing she is still week as a trainer and doesn't deserve to train Mamoswine.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Maybe if Dawn starts to learn how to battle more Mamoswine will eventual listen to Dawn. Considering Dawn is week in the battling department. Or she could release Mamoswine showing she is still week as a trainer and doesn't deserve to train Mamoswine.

They rushed the evolution to show off mamo. why do you think they'll have her get rid of it? it would have been a pointless speedy evolution...

mamo. wont respect her even if she was a better battler, she has to urn it's respect, she has to prove she can controle mamo....

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh maybe she calls her mom and we get some info that reveals that Dawn's mom has a Mamoswine of her own. She couldn't have won all those contests with just a Glameow, can she?

thunderblade12

It will probably just lose a contest for Dawn,. Dawn will get a lecture from Zoey and then some crazy crap will happen to make Mamoswine obey her. Maybe in the Froslass episode it gets frozen like Charizard did and Dawn thaws it out, causing Mamoswine to respect her. That would be another paralell between Mamoswine and Charizard

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Heh maybe she calls her mom and we get some info that reveals that Dawn's mom has a Mamoswine of her own. She couldn't have won all those contests with just a Glameow, can she?

and dawn would have knowticed that her mom has a mamom. by know wouldn't she...?

that's got to be the most rediculas thing i've ever read...i'm not going into details...

this thread has become rediculas since peoeple have been tiring ot solve the problem of how it will obey her...this thread is to see if mamo. is like char.

since all that we know that mamo. has a hot head or was just very angry after being attacked. it has a very high temper and likes to charge things...that's it...we can't assume anything else, since we haven't seen it since then, or anything else it has done...so we can't really assume that it's like char. now can we...? it hasn't been shown long enough to make any kind of decissions that the two are alike...

remember char. did nothing and slept, with the ocasional flamethrower...now from what we've seen mamo. do is charge and attack without stoping... so how are the two alike in any sort of way...?

pilo. maybe, because it basically just hid away from everyone else...but not mamo...

EDIT:

was typing this before thunderbade said anything...

thunderblade12

Similarities:
- They evolved from their second stage to their third stage in 2 episodes
- Neither will take commands from their trainer.

The only difference is that Mamoswine seems a bit more aggressive while Charizard was just lazy and had a big ego.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Similarities:
- They evolved from their second stage to their third stage in 2 episodes
- Neither will take commands from their trainer.

The only difference is that Mamoswine seems a bit more aggressive while Charizard was just lazy and had a big ego.

those are the only similaritys they have in common really...

we can't say that much this early in the evolving to make any other assumptions can we...?

thunderblade12

Well the summary said Piloswine would be "disobedient" and that didn't really get resolved at the end of DP106, actually after evolving it seemed worse.

Besides, it was pretty clear from the Grotle vs Piloswine battle that its not going to listen to Dawn.

Last edited:

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Well, Charizard was a pretty popular character, I sort of think that having another charizard makes the show more interesting, doesn't Dawn still have that bell to raise happiness?