• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard = Mamoswine

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Well if Mamoswine is Dawns Charizard, wouldn't that mean Dawn will leave Mamoswine to train somewhere? I think that maybe they gave Mamoswine so fast was too have it eventually help the group through the snowy routes then, Dawn leaves it somewhere, maybe with a herd of Swinub and Polaswine that need a leader???

This way they could give Dawn another pokemon, since no other character but Ash has ever had 6 pokemon at once on the main cast.

Anyways that's just what I think.

neo_senku

Well if Mamoswine is Dawns Charizard, wouldn't that mean Dawn will leave Mamoswine to train somewhere? I think that maybe they gave Mamoswine so fast was too have it eventually help the group through the snowy routes then, Dawn leaves it somewhere, maybe with a herd of Swinub and Polaswine that need a leader???

This way they could give Dawn another pokemon, since no other character but Ash has ever had 6 pokemon at once on the main cast.

Anyways that's just what I think.

They pretty much abandoned the trend of having characters release pokemon in johto. Now they just have the pkmn left at a professor's lab or gym or their home. They had it evolve fast to advertise a sinnoh pkmn. Plus the Pidgeot idea doesn't need to be recycled.

Mamoswine and Charizard are only similar in that they disobeyed their trainers after evolution. And thats it really. Yes both of them evolved fast but for completely different reasons. After becoming Charmeleon, he evolved into charizard out of a desire to battle Aerodactyl and possibly to save ash as even though he didn't respect ash he still cared about him somewhat i assume, and for the less noble reason that ash kept him fed and healthy so it was in his best interest to save him. Piloswine evolved because it learned a move soon after evolving that triggers its species evolution. Charizard showed its disobedience by fighting when it wanted to, completely ignoring ash's commands, Flamethrowering him out of disrespect, reeking havoc when released, and being lazy. So far Mamoswines disrespect amounts to rampaging. Now rather if Dawn actively tries to get Mamoswine under control or just does the ash method and lets it happen when it happens would really decide if its her Charizard or not

espeon+glaceon=awsome

The one and only
no

the writers would be retarted to give away mamoswine

Auberon TheFae

Nature's Breath
I don't want them to give away Mamoswine it is too awesome. I know we can admit we like to see Mamoswine rampaging and Piplup tries to stop and always get beat up.

unown?

ghost freak
mamoswine does mirror some attributes that charizard used to but it just shows how much dawn has to mature or up her game to be able to use it. besides, i don't think mamoswine would be ready for any contests for the time being. i can't help but feel a bit cheated by the writers since this was way to predictable. piloswine evolving was the clue to a soon mamoswine evolution. its attitude alone was enough to send warning lights...

thunderblade12

I agree with Cazak. Nintendo would lose a ton of money on Mamoswine slippers, fury hats, action figures and plushies if they don't promote it.

milenadrg

Dawn will beifriend Mamoswine buy herself and she must do that alone without help of Prince Ash, Prince Gary or Prince Brock, or anyone. It will stay at her and she must know how to raise a big and powerful Pokemon if she thinks she will not cry again when she loses, so the chances Mamoswine will be traded to Brock or anyone are 0%!