• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhmani

Supreme champion
I really need help with a charizard moveset for the 4th Generation. Charizard has been one of my favorite pokemon and i really want him for my team.
So, this is the moveset i think will work for charizard. I am a noob and really need help.

Charizard @ Choice band
Evs 16 hp / 252 Atk / 116 Sp / 124 SAtk
Naughty nature

Earthquake
Belly drum
substitute
Feather rest

I know that a skarmory could eliminate this Charizard but i need help and hope that u guys can improve my moveset.

;charizard;

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Oh wow a Charizard nice. I haven't seen one in a long time on the competitive field. Anyways beware of Stealth Rocks if you are playing this competitive. First off, you have not utilized any STABs or in fact just overall more physical attacks under belly drum. If you are looking for a physical charizard please use this

Charizard@Salac Berry
- Belly Drum
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake / Substitute
Of course if you can try to work on the Thunder Punch, I think you can go to the Move Tutor for that. What I mainly did though was work Thunder Punch for coverage, and since it is a physical move due to the 4th gen stat split it would be perfect for Charizard. Fire Punch for the same reason. Earthquake is coverage, but you can also work in Substitute which would be better if you are playing competitive. Take off the choice band, I mean yes, nice 50% attack boost but do you really only want to use one move? I would definitely put the salac berry on Charizard, since you are going to lose a lot of HP with Belly Drum and Substitute so you might as well boost something, like speed for example. If you wan't a special Charizard take out belly drum and go for a standard in-game set.

Status
Not open for further replies.