• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard of level 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lareon

Have you guys ever heard of getting a level 200 charizard in Pokemon firered/leafgreen? I've read it somewhere years ago. But it was only possible after you catch or defeat mewtwo in the cerulean cave. I can't remember it correctly. After beating mewtwo, go to professor oak and talk to him. Then go back to the cerulean cave where mewtwo was standing. And then press some buttons. Then something will happen and they'll say that charizard is dead or something. Then you'll get a level 200 charizard. Sorry i don't remember the last part correctly. I believe it is true because, when i did it suddenly something happened and it froze. It said something like my game wasn't original. Do you guys have any idea of this?

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
Buddy... This was probably just a scam. Pokemon can't get leveled higher than 100.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
That is a blatant lie if I ever saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.