1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Charizard of level 200

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Lareon, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lareon

Lareon Well-Known Member

Have you guys ever heard of getting a level 200 charizard in Pokemon firered/leafgreen? I've read it somewhere years ago. But it was only possible after you catch or defeat mewtwo in the cerulean cave. I can't remember it correctly. After beating mewtwo, go to professor oak and talk to him. Then go back to the cerulean cave where mewtwo was standing. And then press some buttons. Then something will happen and they'll say that charizard is dead or something. Then you'll get a level 200 charizard. Sorry i don't remember the last part correctly. I believe it is true because, when i did it suddenly something happened and it froze. It said something like my game wasn't original. Do you guys have any idea of this?

2. uberHexagon

uberHexagon Oshawatching you...

Buddy... This was probably just a scam. Pokemon can't get leveled higher than 100.

3. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

That is a blatant lie if I ever saw one.

4. Lareon

Lareon Well-Known Member

So why did my game suddenly freeze when did the stuff

5. Porygonk

Porygonk New Member

defiantly fake

6. Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl Nuzlocker

Agreed. It is probably a scam, as was said before. Perhaps this combination was even used to CAUSE the freezing.

7. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Let's not discuss fake stuff please that has no real evidence behind it.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.