• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Gen7 Shiny/Apricorn Ball Shop

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Your Pokemon are ready let me know a good time for u to trade :)

Cool thanks! I was out all day today so sorry I missed you. I can trade Wednesday (or any day after that) in the afternoon/evening, like around 4pm-9pm PST.

Edit: Traded, thanks!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey char you want a moon ball cubone for fast ball growlithe? I thought I had one already on oras but I don't so thought I just get on sun and moon instead of doing a long transfer from hg and ss XD I got the cubone ready I got spares :3 which I have a my spare ones range from 4ivs to 5iv :3

hey char you want a moon ball cubone for fast ball growlithe? I thought I had one already on oras but I don't so thought I just get on sun and moon instead of doing a long transfer from hg and ss XD I got the cubone ready I got spares :3 which I have a my spare ones range from 4ivs to 5iv :3
Hello Fairy :) I have the moon ball cubone :p I can pick something if u like for the growlithe

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello Fairy :) I have the moon ball cubone :p I can pick something if u like for the growlithe

woops thought I didn't see cubone but see it now I have a spare heavy ball diglett with 5ivs and hidden ability? don't see that on the list XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sure I don't have that :), I can prolly trade around 7pm or so if u can

not sure if i be around that time but if we can't I can trade tommorow after 6:30 pm ^_^

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Question: what color Minior do you have in a Moon Ball?